Friday, February 23, 2007

DESPAIR

A note from WW, Skittles' Pet Human.


Dear Cat Blogosphere,

Skittles, The Cat asked me to post for her this evening. She is in complete despair over the Derby situation. She is so despondent, she won't even play with her favorite toys.

As of this posting, we still have no word of a decision from Derby.

This is most disturbing because starting tomorrow, Skittles and I will have limited internet access for about two weeks.

For the last three months, Skittles and I have been living in "The OC" (Orange County, CA) taking care of my mother who had double knee replacement surgery. She is all better now, in large part because Skittles was a superior physical therapist. Tomorrow we return to Point Loma, and it will take a while to set up house again.


So, Derby, if by chance you choose Skittles, and you don't hear from her, you know why. I have never seen her like this. She truly loves you.

Sam, The Marmalade Cat of the La Playa neighborhood, anxiously awaits her return.
But she loves Derby.

Skittles and I will return soon.

Skittles has a po box if any secret admirers wish to write:

C/O Wendy
P.O. Box 301346
Escondido, CA 92030

Best,

WW

4 comments:

Ace and Skittles said...

Hi Skittles! Thanks for posting our blog. It's nice to meet new friends and have the same name! Skittles is a good name to have!

Daisy said...

I hope your move goes smoothly! Whatever Derby decides, I am so happy I got to meet you. I hope we can be friends, and I will visit with you again after you are settled in.

Derby said...

Dearest Skittles. I didn't know that you would be offline at such a critical time.

I think you are a nice kittie. I have known Mia longer and we get along quite well with our long distance relationship.

Perhaps had we met at a different time in our lives, the ending would have been different.

I hope that you find someone else who is deserving of your affections.

Sophia, The Diva Kitty said...

Oh Point Loma is LOVELY! DKM loves to visit there.

Friday, February 23, 2007

DESPAIR

A note from WW, Skittles' Pet Human.


Dear Cat Blogosphere,

Skittles, The Cat asked me to post for her this evening. She is in complete despair over the Derby situation. She is so despondent, she won't even play with her favorite toys.

As of this posting, we still have no word of a decision from Derby.

This is most disturbing because starting tomorrow, Skittles and I will have limited internet access for about two weeks.

For the last three months, Skittles and I have been living in "The OC" (Orange County, CA) taking care of my mother who had double knee replacement surgery. She is all better now, in large part because Skittles was a superior physical therapist. Tomorrow we return to Point Loma, and it will take a while to set up house again.


So, Derby, if by chance you choose Skittles, and you don't hear from her, you know why. I have never seen her like this. She truly loves you.

Sam, The Marmalade Cat of the La Playa neighborhood, anxiously awaits her return.
But she loves Derby.

Skittles and I will return soon.

Skittles has a po box if any secret admirers wish to write:

C/O Wendy
P.O. Box 301346
Escondido, CA 92030

Best,

WW

4 comments:

Ace and Skittles said...

Hi Skittles! Thanks for posting our blog. It's nice to meet new friends and have the same name! Skittles is a good name to have!

Daisy said...

I hope your move goes smoothly! Whatever Derby decides, I am so happy I got to meet you. I hope we can be friends, and I will visit with you again after you are settled in.

Derby said...

Dearest Skittles. I didn't know that you would be offline at such a critical time.

I think you are a nice kittie. I have known Mia longer and we get along quite well with our long distance relationship.

Perhaps had we met at a different time in our lives, the ending would have been different.

I hope that you find someone else who is deserving of your affections.

Sophia, The Diva Kitty said...

Oh Point Loma is LOVELY! DKM loves to visit there.