Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Favorite Things



My dear mancat, SlyCat, has tagged me in the most current meme. Ok here goes:

My Favorite Things:

TIME OF DAY
3:00 am....excellent hunting during the wee hours of the morning.


DAY OF WEEK
Hump day (see previous post regarding SlyBear)

SEASON OF YEAR
summer!!! don't ask me why.


HOLIDAY
halloween......guess what I dressed as last year!

BEACHES
La Jolla Cove

SONG
Dead Puppies, by Dr. Demento

FLOWER
roses

TALK SHOW
I watch what my pet human watches. She only watches the Food Network and Anderson Cooper. She has a crush on poor Anderson. He's sooooooooo cute!

MOVIE
Babette's Feast. Good food!

SOAPS
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap....preferably lavendar or peppermint

BEVERAGE
Oil from the tuna can

FRUIT
????????????

SNACK
that's easy! Lizards

FOOD
Of course

RESTAURANT
Yoshi Sushi

I tag Lady Mildred and Lord Nigel at Beamon's Blog



BE SURE TO COME BACK ON SUNDAY FOR THE GARDEN PARTY!!!!!

4 comments:

Beaman said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll post mine later. :)

Faz the Cat said...

I would really like to try one of those Lizard snacks but we don't get Lizards here in Wimbledon. If you get the chance maybe you could catch one and post it to me? FAZ

Daisy said...

Lizards! YES!

Caesar and Princess said...

We are excited about the party.
We do not have lizardds here but we do have lots of squirrels!
WE really enjoyed reading this today

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Favorite Things



My dear mancat, SlyCat, has tagged me in the most current meme. Ok here goes:

My Favorite Things:

TIME OF DAY
3:00 am....excellent hunting during the wee hours of the morning.


DAY OF WEEK
Hump day (see previous post regarding SlyBear)

SEASON OF YEAR
summer!!! don't ask me why.


HOLIDAY
halloween......guess what I dressed as last year!

BEACHES
La Jolla Cove

SONG
Dead Puppies, by Dr. Demento

FLOWER
roses

TALK SHOW
I watch what my pet human watches. She only watches the Food Network and Anderson Cooper. She has a crush on poor Anderson. He's sooooooooo cute!

MOVIE
Babette's Feast. Good food!

SOAPS
Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap....preferably lavendar or peppermint

BEVERAGE
Oil from the tuna can

FRUIT
????????????

SNACK
that's easy! Lizards

FOOD
Of course

RESTAURANT
Yoshi Sushi

I tag Lady Mildred and Lord Nigel at Beamon's Blog



BE SURE TO COME BACK ON SUNDAY FOR THE GARDEN PARTY!!!!!

4 comments:

Beaman said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll post mine later. :)

Faz the Cat said...

I would really like to try one of those Lizard snacks but we don't get Lizards here in Wimbledon. If you get the chance maybe you could catch one and post it to me? FAZ

Daisy said...

Lizards! YES!

Caesar and Princess said...

We are excited about the party.
We do not have lizardds here but we do have lots of squirrels!
WE really enjoyed reading this today