Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged!


Monty Q Cat has tagged me to tell seven random facts about myself.


1. I was born on a Naval Base in Port Hueneme, California, home of the Fighting Seabees. (See John Wayne movie.)

2. My second home was with Buffy, Caspar, and Jersey. Caspar weighs 20 pounds. But even though I was just a wee kitten, I terrorized all of my cousins into hiding under the bed. That's why I live with my current pet human.

3. I am an excellent traveller.

4. I am especially adept at catching chipmunks. Once I caught a quail for my pet human.

5. Even though I am a fierce huntress, I still exhibit signs of insecurity if my pet human goes away for a long time. It's leftover from having been abandoned. My pet human talks about someone named Freud whenever I do this.

6. I love SlyCat!!!!!

7. I write excellent poetry. I may start publishing haiku for SlyCat.


I hearby tag:

SlyCat!
Princess Mia Bella
Daisy
Zippy, Sadie, and Speedy
Scooby, Shaggy and Scout
Big Piney Woods Cats
The Crew

3 comments:

TheSlyCat said...

My lovely Skittles, I love your poetry. I will write one for you:
Skittles my love
you could catch a dove.
So good at the hunt
no need for a stunt.
I'm not very good at writing
but loving you is delighting!
Beautiful and divine
and to this verse I will resign.

I LOVE YOU SKITTLES!!!
<3Sly

Daisy said...

You do write excellent poetry!

TheSlyCat said...

P.S. My mommie has made something for you with the k-nitting. She would like to mail it to you, but doesn't have your address. Would you please ask you Mom-bean to email my Mom @ fijicat81@aol.com? Thanks.
<3Sly

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged!


Monty Q Cat has tagged me to tell seven random facts about myself.


1. I was born on a Naval Base in Port Hueneme, California, home of the Fighting Seabees. (See John Wayne movie.)

2. My second home was with Buffy, Caspar, and Jersey. Caspar weighs 20 pounds. But even though I was just a wee kitten, I terrorized all of my cousins into hiding under the bed. That's why I live with my current pet human.

3. I am an excellent traveller.

4. I am especially adept at catching chipmunks. Once I caught a quail for my pet human.

5. Even though I am a fierce huntress, I still exhibit signs of insecurity if my pet human goes away for a long time. It's leftover from having been abandoned. My pet human talks about someone named Freud whenever I do this.

6. I love SlyCat!!!!!

7. I write excellent poetry. I may start publishing haiku for SlyCat.


I hearby tag:

SlyCat!
Princess Mia Bella
Daisy
Zippy, Sadie, and Speedy
Scooby, Shaggy and Scout
Big Piney Woods Cats
The Crew

3 comments:

TheSlyCat said...

My lovely Skittles, I love your poetry. I will write one for you:
Skittles my love
you could catch a dove.
So good at the hunt
no need for a stunt.
I'm not very good at writing
but loving you is delighting!
Beautiful and divine
and to this verse I will resign.

I LOVE YOU SKITTLES!!!
<3Sly

Daisy said...

You do write excellent poetry!

TheSlyCat said...

P.S. My mommie has made something for you with the k-nitting. She would like to mail it to you, but doesn't have your address. Would you please ask you Mom-bean to email my Mom @ fijicat81@aol.com? Thanks.
<3Sly