Monday, June 04, 2007

Cat of the Day

Wow! I am Cat of the Day!

I am so honored. I don't know what to say. I know some of my faithful followers know my biography, yet I am so happy that Emma would spread the word to an even greater audience.

I want all my fellow traumatized feline friends to know that it does get better! Hang in there, and if this post does one kitty good, then it was all worth it.

To all the Pet Humans: don't give up on those who have had a hard life. We will come around with lots of food and love. We may even recover enough to aspire to be President!

Special thanks goes to my Auntie April in Oxnard for rescuing me from the warehouse.

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

2 comments:

Kimo & Sabi said...

Concatulations!

Derby said...

Concatulations Skittles. I am so happy you found a wonderful home.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Cat of the Day

Wow! I am Cat of the Day!

I am so honored. I don't know what to say. I know some of my faithful followers know my biography, yet I am so happy that Emma would spread the word to an even greater audience.

I want all my fellow traumatized feline friends to know that it does get better! Hang in there, and if this post does one kitty good, then it was all worth it.

To all the Pet Humans: don't give up on those who have had a hard life. We will come around with lots of food and love. We may even recover enough to aspire to be President!

Special thanks goes to my Auntie April in Oxnard for rescuing me from the warehouse.

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

2 comments:

Kimo & Sabi said...

Concatulations!

Derby said...

Concatulations Skittles. I am so happy you found a wonderful home.