Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

This is my first time participating in Thursday Thirteen! Here goes:

13 things I like about my pet human:

1. she taught me yoga and how to relax. So now I am not anti-social
2. she feeds me whatever I want, and if I don't like what she gives me, she will continue to open cans of food until I say ok.
3. she is very gentle and sweet
4. she lets me go outside. This is good, because I could never be an all indoor kitty. I would go stir crazy.
5. she lets me eat as many lizards as I like
6. she shares the computer with me
7. she understands that what I want is mine.....like the saddle blanket....mine, mine, mine!
8. I like her mom
9. she is patient
10.she works hard at keeping my garden nice
11. she lets me have friends over
12. she gave me a teddy bear
13. she loves me!

7 comments:

Dragonheart said...

Your pet human sounds great! She did a terrific job teaching you yoga.

Daisy said...

I am glad she taught you yoga too, because the yoga class is very fun. And you are lucky that you get to eat as many lizards as you want. My Mommie takes them away from me!

Starrlight said...

Great TT!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yoga helps to make yoo not anti-soshal? Wow, who knew...

jcfloresinc said...

Your pet human sounds very nice Skittles. We are glad she taught you Yoga, cause now we get to learn it. Have a fun Friday.
Samantha & Tigger

Eric and Flynn said...

Your mum sounds furry nise. I wish we could eet lizzerds. Mebbe we can haf some after the next yoga class.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Neat TT!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

This is my first time participating in Thursday Thirteen! Here goes:

13 things I like about my pet human:

1. she taught me yoga and how to relax. So now I am not anti-social
2. she feeds me whatever I want, and if I don't like what she gives me, she will continue to open cans of food until I say ok.
3. she is very gentle and sweet
4. she lets me go outside. This is good, because I could never be an all indoor kitty. I would go stir crazy.
5. she lets me eat as many lizards as I like
6. she shares the computer with me
7. she understands that what I want is mine.....like the saddle blanket....mine, mine, mine!
8. I like her mom
9. she is patient
10.she works hard at keeping my garden nice
11. she lets me have friends over
12. she gave me a teddy bear
13. she loves me!

7 comments:

Dragonheart said...

Your pet human sounds great! She did a terrific job teaching you yoga.

Daisy said...

I am glad she taught you yoga too, because the yoga class is very fun. And you are lucky that you get to eat as many lizards as you want. My Mommie takes them away from me!

Starrlight said...

Great TT!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yoga helps to make yoo not anti-soshal? Wow, who knew...

jcfloresinc said...

Your pet human sounds very nice Skittles. We are glad she taught you Yoga, cause now we get to learn it. Have a fun Friday.
Samantha & Tigger

Eric and Flynn said...

Your mum sounds furry nise. I wish we could eet lizzerds. Mebbe we can haf some after the next yoga class.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Neat TT!