Friday, July 13, 2007

Answers From The Candidate I


First, thank you to Sly, Karl, and Daisy for submitting questions. Here are my answers:

Karl at Cat Realm asked: What made you enter the race?

Karl, what a fabulous question!

The primary reason for entering this particular presidential race is to end the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

As you may know, I have a military background, as I was born on the Naval Base at Port Hueneme, California. (it's pronounced why-knee-me). I saw first hand the sacrifices our soldiers and sailors make for our country and it's citizens. Even though Bush is a hawk, he has stretched and weakened our military overall. The Constitution states one of the main purposes of our federal government is to protect the nation. We need a strong military.

The Global War on Terrorism has failed. Global acts of terrorism have increased since 9-11, according to a Rand report. Time to bring the troops home, strengthen them, and protect the country. We did not need a separate federal agency, Homeland Security, to do this. Our troops are our homeland security.


Daisy asks: If elected, do you think you will have time for yoga classes?

YES!

Yoga is a key component of my daily routine. As you may recall from my biography, I was very aggressive and anti-social after spending my childhood abandoned and fending for myself. My pet human was very wise to teach me this essential relaxation technique. Without it, and her continuous love and support, I may still be suffering from feline PTSD, and unable to share my visions with America and the world.

I will continue with Tuesday yoga classes. However, since being president surely will be more than a full time job, I may have to drop Monty Monday or Thursday Thirteen.


Sly asks: how did you get so beautiful? (Daisy and Karl want to know too)

Oh, Sly!!! (blush, blush)

My beautiful tabby markings, especially my spotty tummy, come from my genes. These are inherited traits.

I do work hard at staying healthy. I exercise, especially yoga. I supplement my diet with natural foods, such as lizards, beetles, grasshoppers, and an occasional finch. (I keep trying to get one of the Point Loma parrots.....) I also ensure my pet human brushes my coat every day to keep it soft and shiny.


Thank you all for your questions! I look forward to answering more.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I sure am glad you will still have time for yoga. I like your classes.

Kelly Cat said...

Skittles, I appreciate your firm stands on the issues. You're a worthy candidate for the highest office in the land. Looking forward to the official debate soon.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Answers From The Candidate I


First, thank you to Sly, Karl, and Daisy for submitting questions. Here are my answers:

Karl at Cat Realm asked: What made you enter the race?

Karl, what a fabulous question!

The primary reason for entering this particular presidential race is to end the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

As you may know, I have a military background, as I was born on the Naval Base at Port Hueneme, California. (it's pronounced why-knee-me). I saw first hand the sacrifices our soldiers and sailors make for our country and it's citizens. Even though Bush is a hawk, he has stretched and weakened our military overall. The Constitution states one of the main purposes of our federal government is to protect the nation. We need a strong military.

The Global War on Terrorism has failed. Global acts of terrorism have increased since 9-11, according to a Rand report. Time to bring the troops home, strengthen them, and protect the country. We did not need a separate federal agency, Homeland Security, to do this. Our troops are our homeland security.


Daisy asks: If elected, do you think you will have time for yoga classes?

YES!

Yoga is a key component of my daily routine. As you may recall from my biography, I was very aggressive and anti-social after spending my childhood abandoned and fending for myself. My pet human was very wise to teach me this essential relaxation technique. Without it, and her continuous love and support, I may still be suffering from feline PTSD, and unable to share my visions with America and the world.

I will continue with Tuesday yoga classes. However, since being president surely will be more than a full time job, I may have to drop Monty Monday or Thursday Thirteen.


Sly asks: how did you get so beautiful? (Daisy and Karl want to know too)

Oh, Sly!!! (blush, blush)

My beautiful tabby markings, especially my spotty tummy, come from my genes. These are inherited traits.

I do work hard at staying healthy. I exercise, especially yoga. I supplement my diet with natural foods, such as lizards, beetles, grasshoppers, and an occasional finch. (I keep trying to get one of the Point Loma parrots.....) I also ensure my pet human brushes my coat every day to keep it soft and shiny.


Thank you all for your questions! I look forward to answering more.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I sure am glad you will still have time for yoga. I like your classes.

Kelly Cat said...

Skittles, I appreciate your firm stands on the issues. You're a worthy candidate for the highest office in the land. Looking forward to the official debate soon.