Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Auction for Kon

OK:

Here are the specs....

This auction may be a little different since I work a full time job, my hours change, and I don't have access to the internet at work.

email your bid to me at: skittlesthehuntress@gmail.com

Between now and July 29, each evening, around 10:00 pm, PDST, I will post the highest bid received during the day.

Then on July 30, I will be home, and I will post bids every hour until 3:00 pm.

Highest bid wins.

The winner will need to pay by the PayPal button within 48 hours of the closing bid. If you don't have a way to do that, and still wish to participate, email me and we will work something out.

kthxbai!

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

No comments:

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Auction for Kon

OK:

Here are the specs....

This auction may be a little different since I work a full time job, my hours change, and I don't have access to the internet at work.

email your bid to me at: skittlesthehuntress@gmail.com

Between now and July 29, each evening, around 10:00 pm, PDST, I will post the highest bid received during the day.

Then on July 30, I will be home, and I will post bids every hour until 3:00 pm.

Highest bid wins.

The winner will need to pay by the PayPal button within 48 hours of the closing bid. If you don't have a way to do that, and still wish to participate, email me and we will work something out.

kthxbai!

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

No comments: