Monday, July 23, 2007

Mea Culpa Monday















I am so embarrassed! The mother of my pet human called me. She was sooooooo upset!!!!

She read my answers to the last meme, and how I had referred to living at her home in the OC as "OK."

Boy, did I get an earful!

That was a very bad choice of words. I truly loved being at her home. Here is a photo of me sleeping on her nice wool blanket. She spoiled me rotten! Every morning she and I would have our conversation time, while we waited for my pet human to wake up. And her garden had the most wonderful selection of lizards, grasshoppers and bunnies! She even protected me when there was a coyote alert in the neighborhood.

I do miss the mother of my pet human! I'm sorry!

Luv,

Skittles, The Huntress

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Well, you said you liked her garden! That's what we cats like. Sorry she got upset. It's good that you got a chance to explain more.

Derby said...

Be nice to your granny! They can be very helpful, even maybe leave you a trust fund.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh, Gramma's are furry nice and dey ushually haf furry nice stuff fur da kitties and spoil us. Sometimes da places dat dey live is just O.K., but we still love da grammas...

sammawow-china cat-willow said...

We hope that your grandma reads what you said today. You had a very good explanation.

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Monday, July 23, 2007

Mea Culpa Monday















I am so embarrassed! The mother of my pet human called me. She was sooooooo upset!!!!

She read my answers to the last meme, and how I had referred to living at her home in the OC as "OK."

Boy, did I get an earful!

That was a very bad choice of words. I truly loved being at her home. Here is a photo of me sleeping on her nice wool blanket. She spoiled me rotten! Every morning she and I would have our conversation time, while we waited for my pet human to wake up. And her garden had the most wonderful selection of lizards, grasshoppers and bunnies! She even protected me when there was a coyote alert in the neighborhood.

I do miss the mother of my pet human! I'm sorry!

Luv,

Skittles, The Huntress

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Well, you said you liked her garden! That's what we cats like. Sorry she got upset. It's good that you got a chance to explain more.

Derby said...

Be nice to your granny! They can be very helpful, even maybe leave you a trust fund.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh, Gramma's are furry nice and dey ushually haf furry nice stuff fur da kitties and spoil us. Sometimes da places dat dey live is just O.K., but we still love da grammas...

sammawow-china cat-willow said...

We hope that your grandma reads what you said today. You had a very good explanation.

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow