Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


THIRTEEN THINGS I LIKED ABOUT STAYING AT THE HOME OF THE MOTHER OF MY PET HUMAN


1. Grandma and I would have morning conversations in the kitchen.
2. Her house is really very comfortable, except there is the one room I wasn't allowed in.
3. Her patio is especially nice. Every day around 4:00 pm, I would take an afternoon siesta there.
4. The grass in her yard
5. The lizards
6. The grasshoppers
7. The bunnies!!!!!
8. She lives in a very nice quiet neighborhood without a lot of outdoor kitties. (The whole place was mine!)
9. She protected me if there was a coyote alert.
10.She took very good care of me when my pet human was away.
11. I sat in her lap every evening to watch Larry King and Anderson Cooper, and we would cuddle.
12.Her herb garden
13. My grandma herself!


Am I back in your good graces, grandma????? Remember the time I chased the rat out of your garage?

Love,

Skittles, The Huntress

6 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh, good suck up Skittles. Oh, we mean grate TT...yeah, that's it.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Heh, excellent list! I'm sure your Grandbean won't be upset any longer. :)

And I'll get Mombean to get your picture up tonight, excellent form on the Full Monty, cousin!

::purrs::

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hehe, I'm sure that list would melt the heart of any gma!!

You're gma is lucky to have a wonderful, appreciate kitty like you!

~Marie

Daisy said...

Any place with lizards is a good place!

Samantha & Tigger said...

How could she be upset with you any more, that was a great T13, she sounds like a wonderful Grandbean! Sounded like a fun place to stay, too.
Your FL furiends,

Derby said...

Sounds like you have a nice Grandma. Treat her nice

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


THIRTEEN THINGS I LIKED ABOUT STAYING AT THE HOME OF THE MOTHER OF MY PET HUMAN


1. Grandma and I would have morning conversations in the kitchen.
2. Her house is really very comfortable, except there is the one room I wasn't allowed in.
3. Her patio is especially nice. Every day around 4:00 pm, I would take an afternoon siesta there.
4. The grass in her yard
5. The lizards
6. The grasshoppers
7. The bunnies!!!!!
8. She lives in a very nice quiet neighborhood without a lot of outdoor kitties. (The whole place was mine!)
9. She protected me if there was a coyote alert.
10.She took very good care of me when my pet human was away.
11. I sat in her lap every evening to watch Larry King and Anderson Cooper, and we would cuddle.
12.Her herb garden
13. My grandma herself!


Am I back in your good graces, grandma????? Remember the time I chased the rat out of your garage?

Love,

Skittles, The Huntress

6 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh, good suck up Skittles. Oh, we mean grate TT...yeah, that's it.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Heh, excellent list! I'm sure your Grandbean won't be upset any longer. :)

And I'll get Mombean to get your picture up tonight, excellent form on the Full Monty, cousin!

::purrs::

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hehe, I'm sure that list would melt the heart of any gma!!

You're gma is lucky to have a wonderful, appreciate kitty like you!

~Marie

Daisy said...

Any place with lizards is a good place!

Samantha & Tigger said...

How could she be upset with you any more, that was a great T13, she sounds like a wonderful Grandbean! Sounded like a fun place to stay, too.
Your FL furiends,

Derby said...

Sounds like you have a nice Grandma. Treat her nice