Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wordy Wednesday



This was supposed to be Wordless Wednesday, but I was tagged for a meme. I think I am last on the list this time, but that's ok....I have been too busy preparing for the upcoming presidential debates.

Samantha and Tigger tagged me:


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

I am only 4 years old, so I did not exist.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?

Oh, that's fun!!! My Pet Human and I were coming home from Las Vegas to beautiful San Diego. But we were looking for a permanent home in SD, so we were staying with my pet human at her mom's house in "The OC" of famous TV popularity. The OC is very uptight, pretentious, and materialistic. But I like the garden of the mother of my pet human, so it was an ok time.

3. 5 Snacks you enjoy:

lizards, beetles, quail, chipmunks, finches, and POINT LOMA PARROTS! (well I wish I could eat a POINT LOMA PARROT!)

4. 5 Songs you know all the lyrics to:

1. Dead Puppies
2. Cows with Guns
3. Existential Blues
4. Fish heads
5. Blackbird (Beatles)

5. 5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Let's see, a can of Friskies is 50 cents......50 cents into $1,000,000???????

6. 5 Bad Habits

NOT!!!

7. 5 Things you like doing:

1. eating lizards
2. eating beetles
3. eating quail
4. eating finches
5. eating POINT LOMA PARROTS ( sigh)

8. 5 Things you would never wear again:

1. fleas
2. fleas
3. fleas
4. fleas
5. fleas (thank you Frontline)

9. 5 Favorite Toys

1. SlyCat
2. SlyCat
3. SlyCat
4. SlyCat
5. The Tribble from Star Trek Adventure in Las Vegas

7 comments:

TheSlyCat said...

AWWW!! YOU are my favorite toy as well! Teehee!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hehe, we like your meme answers...esp the answer to 5 bad habits....we refused to answer them too!!

~Donny and Marie

Daisy said...

Skittles, you are wise. I would not like to wear fleas, either.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

No fleas please!

Peach Man said...

What is a POINT LOMA PARROT? Sounds supertasty!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Quail???

jcfloresinc said...

Great answers Skittles, we are trying to catch up. Mom was on vacation last week and out commenting was limited. Fleas yucky!! See you tomorrow for yoga!!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wordy Wednesday



This was supposed to be Wordless Wednesday, but I was tagged for a meme. I think I am last on the list this time, but that's ok....I have been too busy preparing for the upcoming presidential debates.

Samantha and Tigger tagged me:


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

I am only 4 years old, so I did not exist.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?

Oh, that's fun!!! My Pet Human and I were coming home from Las Vegas to beautiful San Diego. But we were looking for a permanent home in SD, so we were staying with my pet human at her mom's house in "The OC" of famous TV popularity. The OC is very uptight, pretentious, and materialistic. But I like the garden of the mother of my pet human, so it was an ok time.

3. 5 Snacks you enjoy:

lizards, beetles, quail, chipmunks, finches, and POINT LOMA PARROTS! (well I wish I could eat a POINT LOMA PARROT!)

4. 5 Songs you know all the lyrics to:

1. Dead Puppies
2. Cows with Guns
3. Existential Blues
4. Fish heads
5. Blackbird (Beatles)

5. 5 Things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Let's see, a can of Friskies is 50 cents......50 cents into $1,000,000???????

6. 5 Bad Habits

NOT!!!

7. 5 Things you like doing:

1. eating lizards
2. eating beetles
3. eating quail
4. eating finches
5. eating POINT LOMA PARROTS ( sigh)

8. 5 Things you would never wear again:

1. fleas
2. fleas
3. fleas
4. fleas
5. fleas (thank you Frontline)

9. 5 Favorite Toys

1. SlyCat
2. SlyCat
3. SlyCat
4. SlyCat
5. The Tribble from Star Trek Adventure in Las Vegas

7 comments:

TheSlyCat said...

AWWW!! YOU are my favorite toy as well! Teehee!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hehe, we like your meme answers...esp the answer to 5 bad habits....we refused to answer them too!!

~Donny and Marie

Daisy said...

Skittles, you are wise. I would not like to wear fleas, either.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

No fleas please!

Peach Man said...

What is a POINT LOMA PARROT? Sounds supertasty!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Quail???

jcfloresinc said...

Great answers Skittles, we are trying to catch up. Mom was on vacation last week and out commenting was limited. Fleas yucky!! See you tomorrow for yoga!!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger