Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good Morning everyone. My pet human is taking the day to go to the beach. So I am relaxing on the sideboard. I think I look nice with a swan, don't you? Anyway, scroll down to see some fun pictures of San Diego.Here is La Jolla Cove, the Jewel of the Sea. Yes, it was very beautiful.
Here is a south facing photo of La Jolla.
Here we are at Kelloggs on Shelter Island. Look, this dog likes to fetch balls in the water!
Here is a very small boat. hehehehe
Hey! This dog likes to go surfing with his pet human! Wow, I wouldn't do that for all the Friskies in the world.
Here's a boat that's so big, it has it's own small boat on the bow.
Wow!!! Here is Dennis Connor's boat, The Stars and Stripes! It raced in the America's Cup.

And here is a very pretty sailboat named, Eliza M.

My pet human had a very relaxing day today. And I did too. More later.
Luv,
Skittles, The Cat

4 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Sometimes it's good to let our beans relax. After they've relaxed we can do all kinds of "bad stuff" and they don't get so mad.

Daisy said...

San Diego sure is a beautiful place. But I do not think I would enjoy going in the water like those dogs!

jenianddean said...

Huggy Bear loves to lay on the buffet in our dining room. He can also open the doors on the front which does not make mom happy since she hides the china and crystal in there. The beach pictures are beautiful!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Kimo & Sabi said...

Da beach looks furry nice indeed!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good Morning everyone. My pet human is taking the day to go to the beach. So I am relaxing on the sideboard. I think I look nice with a swan, don't you? Anyway, scroll down to see some fun pictures of San Diego.Here is La Jolla Cove, the Jewel of the Sea. Yes, it was very beautiful.
Here is a south facing photo of La Jolla.
Here we are at Kelloggs on Shelter Island. Look, this dog likes to fetch balls in the water!
Here is a very small boat. hehehehe
Hey! This dog likes to go surfing with his pet human! Wow, I wouldn't do that for all the Friskies in the world.
Here's a boat that's so big, it has it's own small boat on the bow.
Wow!!! Here is Dennis Connor's boat, The Stars and Stripes! It raced in the America's Cup.

And here is a very pretty sailboat named, Eliza M.

My pet human had a very relaxing day today. And I did too. More later.
Luv,
Skittles, The Cat

4 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Sometimes it's good to let our beans relax. After they've relaxed we can do all kinds of "bad stuff" and they don't get so mad.

Daisy said...

San Diego sure is a beautiful place. But I do not think I would enjoy going in the water like those dogs!

jenianddean said...

Huggy Bear loves to lay on the buffet in our dining room. He can also open the doors on the front which does not make mom happy since she hides the china and crystal in there. The beach pictures are beautiful!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Kimo & Sabi said...

Da beach looks furry nice indeed!