Saturday, September 01, 2007

Presidential Politics


My Fellow Americats,

As I prepare for the upcoming Presidential Debates, I wish to discuss...................................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsscccccccccccraaaaaaaaaaaatccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh/////


.....

We interrupt this blog for a Labor Day Weekend announcement.....





There will be no labor this weekend. I will be relaxing at Kellogg Beach. I will relinquish control of the computer back to Skittles, The Huntress on Tuesday morning for Yoga.

WW
aka, The Pet Human

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I am glad the dog was wearing a life preserver. Safety on the water is important. Have a happy holiday!

Samantha & Tigger said...

Great pictures especially the dog! Have a safe and happy holiday!
Your FL furiends,

Cheysuli said...

I do believe that's about the best presidential speech I've heard. I don't think I could have done better myself...

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Presidential Politics


My Fellow Americats,

As I prepare for the upcoming Presidential Debates, I wish to discuss...................................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsscccccccccccraaaaaaaaaaaatccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh/////


.....

We interrupt this blog for a Labor Day Weekend announcement.....





There will be no labor this weekend. I will be relaxing at Kellogg Beach. I will relinquish control of the computer back to Skittles, The Huntress on Tuesday morning for Yoga.

WW
aka, The Pet Human

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I am glad the dog was wearing a life preserver. Safety on the water is important. Have a happy holiday!

Samantha & Tigger said...

Great pictures especially the dog! Have a safe and happy holiday!
Your FL furiends,

Cheysuli said...

I do believe that's about the best presidential speech I've heard. I don't think I could have done better myself...