Friday, September 21, 2007

Mr. Popular


I was so excited. I received a very important email from Skeezix about the upcoming Presidential Debates. He was requesting information from me.

So I replied immediately! I know how important this is. Skeezix is a very detail oriented-kinda guy cat, and I am sure if he asked for my answers, then he needed me to respond right away!
So I sent Skeezix a reply. But I got a notice that my message was undeliverable. Here is what it said.






We're sorry. There's a problem with the e-mail address(es) you're trying
to send to. Please verify the address(es) and try again. If you continue
to have problems, please contact Customer Support at (480) 624-2500.

<skeezix@skeezixthecat.com>:
child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <skittlesthehuntress@gmail.com>
Received: (qmail 3201 invoked from network); 20 Sep 2007 02:25:21 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO pre-smtp27-01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net) ([64.202.166.112])
(envelope-sender <skittlesthehuntress@gmail.com>)
by smtp01-02.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (qmail-1.03) with SMTP
for <skeezix@skeezixthecat.com>; 20 Sep 2007 02:25:21 -0000
From: "SkittlesTheHuntress <skittlesthehuntress@gmail.com>
To: "skeezix@skeezixthecat.com" <skeezix@skeezixthecat.com>
Subject: Re: Presidential debates: on for Sept 29/30




WOW!!!! I have never had so much mail, that my inbox is too full!!!!!!!!! I wonder how many of the emails were from Daisy commenting on how handsome he is dressed as a pirate. Skeezix is very popular, and VERY IMPORTANT.

I am so honored and proud that he is going to be the moderator (impartial) for the upcoming debates. He must be even more important than Anderson Cooper!!!!!

Love,
Skittles, The Huntress

8 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Wow, his email is full? I don't think our email has ever been full even when mom was planning da fambly reunion. Skeezix is furry popular cuz he is a frend to effurycat.

The Cat Realm said...

That is very impressive - I never had my mailbox so full either...
I am looking forward to the presidential debates - they will be lots of fun, I am sure!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Maybe he should get Yahoo Mail. No mail box limit!

Cheysuli said...

Oh dear. I believe it was my fault. He asked for a photo and I sent him one but it was pretty big and filled up his email box. However, someone else sent me the same photo and my box isn't full...!

Mickey said...

Wow! A full mail box! Hahaha!!
Skeezix is pretty important,too.
Messages from Daisy,heehee,that is cute,heehee

Daisy said...

I can't wait for the debates, it is going to be very exciting and fun. I think Skeezix is a very busy cat!

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow--Skeezix is very popular. But you know that your e-mails are very important--he'd better clean out all of the vishus deer spam.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Samantha & Tigger said...

Wow a full email box! That is popular! The debates are going to be great!!
Your FL furiends,

Friday, September 21, 2007

Mr. Popular


I was so excited. I received a very important email from Skeezix about the upcoming Presidential Debates. He was requesting information from me.

So I replied immediately! I know how important this is. Skeezix is a very detail oriented-kinda guy cat, and I am sure if he asked for my answers, then he needed me to respond right away!
So I sent Skeezix a reply. But I got a notice that my message was undeliverable. Here is what it said.






We're sorry. There's a problem with the e-mail address(es) you're trying
to send to. Please verify the address(es) and try again. If you continue
to have problems, please contact Customer Support at (480) 624-2500.

<skeezix@skeezixthecat.com>:
child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <skittlesthehuntress@gmail.com>
Received: (qmail 3201 invoked from network); 20 Sep 2007 02:25:21 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO pre-smtp27-01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net) ([64.202.166.112])
(envelope-sender <skittlesthehuntress@gmail.com>)
by smtp01-02.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (qmail-1.03) with SMTP
for <skeezix@skeezixthecat.com>; 20 Sep 2007 02:25:21 -0000
From: "SkittlesTheHuntress <skittlesthehuntress@gmail.com>
To: "skeezix@skeezixthecat.com" <skeezix@skeezixthecat.com>
Subject: Re: Presidential debates: on for Sept 29/30




WOW!!!! I have never had so much mail, that my inbox is too full!!!!!!!!! I wonder how many of the emails were from Daisy commenting on how handsome he is dressed as a pirate. Skeezix is very popular, and VERY IMPORTANT.

I am so honored and proud that he is going to be the moderator (impartial) for the upcoming debates. He must be even more important than Anderson Cooper!!!!!

Love,
Skittles, The Huntress

8 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Wow, his email is full? I don't think our email has ever been full even when mom was planning da fambly reunion. Skeezix is furry popular cuz he is a frend to effurycat.

The Cat Realm said...

That is very impressive - I never had my mailbox so full either...
I am looking forward to the presidential debates - they will be lots of fun, I am sure!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Maybe he should get Yahoo Mail. No mail box limit!

Cheysuli said...

Oh dear. I believe it was my fault. He asked for a photo and I sent him one but it was pretty big and filled up his email box. However, someone else sent me the same photo and my box isn't full...!

Mickey said...

Wow! A full mail box! Hahaha!!
Skeezix is pretty important,too.
Messages from Daisy,heehee,that is cute,heehee

Daisy said...

I can't wait for the debates, it is going to be very exciting and fun. I think Skeezix is a very busy cat!

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow--Skeezix is very popular. But you know that your e-mails are very important--he'd better clean out all of the vishus deer spam.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Samantha & Tigger said...

Wow a full email box! That is popular! The debates are going to be great!!
Your FL furiends,