Friday, January 25, 2008

VOTE FOR THE FORMERLY FERAL! VOTE FOR ME!

With the primaries in full swing, it is now time for me to refocus on my campaign. Soon, I will be facing the winners of the Republican and Democratic nominations.

For those of you who are new to my blog, I am Skittles, The Huntress, and my running mate is SlyCat, of Evanstan, Illinois.

I am the founder of the American Patriot Cat Party (APCP), and we stand for a variety of positions.

First, I founded APCP and entered the Presidential Elections because I believe it is time to bring home our troops from overseas.

I am the only candidate here with a military background (I was born on a naval base) and this background makes me uniquely qualified to be Commander In Chief.

In general, I favor liberal positions on most topics, although on a few topics I am a classical liberal. My Pet Human says I am confused. But more on that in tomorrow's post.

I am the only "fusion" candidate, and I do not mean nuclear fusion. I am a true blending of some very liberal positions, and some traditional classical liberalist positions. Please let me explain the confusion in semantics.

On social issues, I tend to be very liberal. Keep government out of my personal life:

1. I favor pro choice.
2. I favor marriage between two loving, committed individuals
3. I favor ending the war on terrorism, and bringing home the troops. I tend more towards diplomacy, rather than war, although, I will use the our power and troops if truly necessary.

On constitutional issues I tend towards a classical liberalist position:

1. I believe in protecting personal property rights
2. I believe in natural rights
3. I support civil liberties
4. I support constitutional limits on government
5. I believe in individual freedom

These seemingly conflicting positions are in fact complementary. I will post more later.

Skittles, The Huntress

P.S. VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hot(M)BC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ramses said...

I'm impressed Skittles, I can see you'z done a lot of thinking! :)

TheSlyCat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Crew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Meezers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chairman Mao said...

Skittles, Momma sez you sound like a libertarian! I don't know ecksactkly what that is, but she's sayin you sound like a furry smart kitty.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Skittles, wow, you are very thoughtful in your platform! :)

~Marie

PS. You were very perceptive in asking who the photographer was...obviously you can tell it wasn't my mommy who took such amazing pictures - in fact, it was my daddy.
:)

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

You got my vote!

The Meezers said...

Excellent platform Skittles!!

Artsy Catsy said...

Fine platform, Skittles. It's definitely time to put cats in charge and get those dogs out of Washington!

Rocky

Tybalt said...

Great platform, Skittles. HUZZAH!

It is definitely past time that we kitties were put in charge.

Monty Q. Kat said...

My vote is for Skittles!

D'OH! MomBean didn't put your badge up when she was futzing with my new layout! I'll go whap her about that.

Anonymous said...

You've convinced me, Skittles. I look forward to casting my ballot for you in November.

A Supporter In Northern Virginia

Friday, January 25, 2008

VOTE FOR THE FORMERLY FERAL! VOTE FOR ME!

With the primaries in full swing, it is now time for me to refocus on my campaign. Soon, I will be facing the winners of the Republican and Democratic nominations.

For those of you who are new to my blog, I am Skittles, The Huntress, and my running mate is SlyCat, of Evanstan, Illinois.

I am the founder of the American Patriot Cat Party (APCP), and we stand for a variety of positions.

First, I founded APCP and entered the Presidential Elections because I believe it is time to bring home our troops from overseas.

I am the only candidate here with a military background (I was born on a naval base) and this background makes me uniquely qualified to be Commander In Chief.

In general, I favor liberal positions on most topics, although on a few topics I am a classical liberal. My Pet Human says I am confused. But more on that in tomorrow's post.

I am the only "fusion" candidate, and I do not mean nuclear fusion. I am a true blending of some very liberal positions, and some traditional classical liberalist positions. Please let me explain the confusion in semantics.

On social issues, I tend to be very liberal. Keep government out of my personal life:

1. I favor pro choice.
2. I favor marriage between two loving, committed individuals
3. I favor ending the war on terrorism, and bringing home the troops. I tend more towards diplomacy, rather than war, although, I will use the our power and troops if truly necessary.

On constitutional issues I tend towards a classical liberalist position:

1. I believe in protecting personal property rights
2. I believe in natural rights
3. I support civil liberties
4. I support constitutional limits on government
5. I believe in individual freedom

These seemingly conflicting positions are in fact complementary. I will post more later.

Skittles, The Huntress

P.S. VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hot(M)BC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ramses said...

I'm impressed Skittles, I can see you'z done a lot of thinking! :)

TheSlyCat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Crew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Meezers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chairman Mao said...

Skittles, Momma sez you sound like a libertarian! I don't know ecksactkly what that is, but she's sayin you sound like a furry smart kitty.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Skittles, wow, you are very thoughtful in your platform! :)

~Marie

PS. You were very perceptive in asking who the photographer was...obviously you can tell it wasn't my mommy who took such amazing pictures - in fact, it was my daddy.
:)

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

You got my vote!

The Meezers said...

Excellent platform Skittles!!

Artsy Catsy said...

Fine platform, Skittles. It's definitely time to put cats in charge and get those dogs out of Washington!

Rocky

Tybalt said...

Great platform, Skittles. HUZZAH!

It is definitely past time that we kitties were put in charge.

Monty Q. Kat said...

My vote is for Skittles!

D'OH! MomBean didn't put your badge up when she was futzing with my new layout! I'll go whap her about that.

Anonymous said...

You've convinced me, Skittles. I look forward to casting my ballot for you in November.

A Supporter In Northern Virginia