Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Today I was honored by Sanjee, Boni, Gree, and Pepi from the House of Mostly Black Cats. They bestowed upon me the "Nice Matters Award." (blush, blush!!)

This apparently is because I make sure that Miles gets his own pig to eat at yoga classes.

(Oh, PS: I really apologize for missing yoga yesterday...well, really it's my pet human's fault, as always. Yoga will be back next week.

I am taking food orders: Pig for Miles, Chicken for Kimo and Sabi. Please respond with any special requests you may have.)

I am passing this award on to Lord Nigel and Lady Mildred of Beamon's World.

So for Thursday Thirteen, here's why I chose Lord Nigel and Lady Mildred:



1. Beamon is really cool.

2. Lord Nigel and Lady Mildred promote world understanding.

3. LN & LM support Israel

4. Beamon is kinda cute

5. Beamon writes some really good poetry on his blog.

6. LN & LM just adopted a new tabby, Hetty.

7. The photos are really good.

8. They like football.............(soccer, you sillies!!!!!!!!)

9. They speak wonderful English phrases, such as chap, and ladies and gentlemen.

10. They are almost British Royalty, what with being a Lord and Lady.

11. I'll bet they knew Diana

12. Beamon writes really cool short stories

13. TABBIES (Lady Mildred and Hetty) RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kimo & Sabi said...

Do them tabbies have their own bloggie yet?

Beaman said...

Wow, what a lovely surprise. You have all 4 of us blushing and the two female cats giggling. ;)

Thank you very much for the gift. Do I pass it on to someone else?

Beaman said...

by the way, I'll mention it in a post sometime in the next few days. :)

Daisy said...

I am going to go visit them right away!

The Meezers said...

Skittles, you does deserve the nice award - and not just because you make shur that there is ham for me. but 'cause you is....well... NICE

Miles

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yoo is nice...really, yoo gif yoga classes and have treats after and yoo alway haf nice things to say about other cats. We'z gonna go see Lord Nigel, Lady Mildred and Hattie now....

The Crew said...

I wouldn't mind having a little tuna water as a little pick-me-up in between exercises.

Misty

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Today I was honored by Sanjee, Boni, Gree, and Pepi from the House of Mostly Black Cats. They bestowed upon me the "Nice Matters Award." (blush, blush!!)

This apparently is because I make sure that Miles gets his own pig to eat at yoga classes.

(Oh, PS: I really apologize for missing yoga yesterday...well, really it's my pet human's fault, as always. Yoga will be back next week.

I am taking food orders: Pig for Miles, Chicken for Kimo and Sabi. Please respond with any special requests you may have.)

I am passing this award on to Lord Nigel and Lady Mildred of Beamon's World.

So for Thursday Thirteen, here's why I chose Lord Nigel and Lady Mildred:



1. Beamon is really cool.

2. Lord Nigel and Lady Mildred promote world understanding.

3. LN & LM support Israel

4. Beamon is kinda cute

5. Beamon writes some really good poetry on his blog.

6. LN & LM just adopted a new tabby, Hetty.

7. The photos are really good.

8. They like football.............(soccer, you sillies!!!!!!!!)

9. They speak wonderful English phrases, such as chap, and ladies and gentlemen.

10. They are almost British Royalty, what with being a Lord and Lady.

11. I'll bet they knew Diana

12. Beamon writes really cool short stories

13. TABBIES (Lady Mildred and Hetty) RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kimo & Sabi said...

Do them tabbies have their own bloggie yet?

Beaman said...

Wow, what a lovely surprise. You have all 4 of us blushing and the two female cats giggling. ;)

Thank you very much for the gift. Do I pass it on to someone else?

Beaman said...

by the way, I'll mention it in a post sometime in the next few days. :)

Daisy said...

I am going to go visit them right away!

The Meezers said...

Skittles, you does deserve the nice award - and not just because you make shur that there is ham for me. but 'cause you is....well... NICE

Miles

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yoo is nice...really, yoo gif yoga classes and have treats after and yoo alway haf nice things to say about other cats. We'z gonna go see Lord Nigel, Lady Mildred and Hattie now....

The Crew said...

I wouldn't mind having a little tuna water as a little pick-me-up in between exercises.

Misty