Monday, October 22, 2007

Miss Manners

Recently my pet human has introduced me to the weekly column by Judith Martin, aka "Miss Manners."

She said this was necessary because my manners are a bit lacking lately. I haven't had time to blog, I have skipped yoga classes, and most importantly, I haven't been commenting on my friends' blogs.

I would like to apologize. My pet human (upon whom I rely to turn on the computer!) has been swamped lately. In fact I rarely see her, and I miss her.

So thank you to all of my friends who have continued to visit and comment, despite my inability to reciprocate. Hopefully, the pet human will settle down, and life will continue at a nice, pleasant pace.

In the meantime, here is some news:

I received a package in the mail! It was addressed to me! I was so excited.

















See, the address has my name on it!














Guess what???? I was invited into the VERY IMPORTANT "Friends of Skeezix Club." Skeezix sent a welcome to the club package.







I am so honored! Only a few years ago, I was scrounging for insects in a warehouse. Now I am a member of an exclusive club!








I am going to let my pet human use the magnets on her refrigerator.









And I'm going to let SlyBear and SlyCat wear the buttons.

6 comments:

Gemini said...

Wow! Cool package from Skeezix. We are going over to check out Picard's blog!

Parker said...

Welcome to the club, those buttons are the best!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Frends of Skeezix is grate! It keeps us informed of vishus deer threts and purrthdays and stuff. I see yoor mom is using dat "bizzy" excuse fur not turning on da pooter fur yoo. Silly beans, we should always come first.

Captain Jack and Dante said...

What a cool package you received. And addressed to you too - WOW!

Daisy said...

Hooray! I am glad you are in the FOS club now, too.

The Crew said...

Very nice of you to share your buttons!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Miss Manners

Recently my pet human has introduced me to the weekly column by Judith Martin, aka "Miss Manners."

She said this was necessary because my manners are a bit lacking lately. I haven't had time to blog, I have skipped yoga classes, and most importantly, I haven't been commenting on my friends' blogs.

I would like to apologize. My pet human (upon whom I rely to turn on the computer!) has been swamped lately. In fact I rarely see her, and I miss her.

So thank you to all of my friends who have continued to visit and comment, despite my inability to reciprocate. Hopefully, the pet human will settle down, and life will continue at a nice, pleasant pace.

In the meantime, here is some news:

I received a package in the mail! It was addressed to me! I was so excited.

















See, the address has my name on it!














Guess what???? I was invited into the VERY IMPORTANT "Friends of Skeezix Club." Skeezix sent a welcome to the club package.







I am so honored! Only a few years ago, I was scrounging for insects in a warehouse. Now I am a member of an exclusive club!








I am going to let my pet human use the magnets on her refrigerator.









And I'm going to let SlyBear and SlyCat wear the buttons.

6 comments:

Gemini said...

Wow! Cool package from Skeezix. We are going over to check out Picard's blog!

Parker said...

Welcome to the club, those buttons are the best!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Frends of Skeezix is grate! It keeps us informed of vishus deer threts and purrthdays and stuff. I see yoor mom is using dat "bizzy" excuse fur not turning on da pooter fur yoo. Silly beans, we should always come first.

Captain Jack and Dante said...

What a cool package you received. And addressed to you too - WOW!

Daisy said...

Hooray! I am glad you are in the FOS club now, too.

The Crew said...

Very nice of you to share your buttons!