Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sunday Funday



Well, it's time to have a little fun. I think I got this idea from Skeezix' blog....keeping track of Google searches that lead to my blog. I started keeping track and here are my favorites.

1. Neighborhood watch cat (which I am! Check out the link.)

2. Haley is (another old post....check out the link! Haley is a slut!)

3. Mama keeps whites bright like the sun

4. Cat likes Clorox

5. Yoga announcement

6. my kitten terrorizes my other kitten

7. How much is it to get a cat neutered in San Diego (ouch! and weird cause I am a girl cat!)

8. Custom kitchen kaboddle (note the misspelling of kaboodle)

9. Sam's fantasies (he wishes!)

10. Human sinate killer (I totally don't understand this one!)

11. Skittles ingredients

12. "Huntress says" Iraq

13. Kaboodle dog (?????????????? Dog?)

14. Brunch at Montage

15. Red rope licorice dispenser


Go figure!

3 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

At least yoors were kind of reasonable. Some beans do searches dat we think are kinda, well, gross.

The Meezers said...

number 10 WHAT? humans is WEIRD.

Daisy said...

Red Rope Licorice Dispenser? That is a very weird and crazy one!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sunday Funday



Well, it's time to have a little fun. I think I got this idea from Skeezix' blog....keeping track of Google searches that lead to my blog. I started keeping track and here are my favorites.

1. Neighborhood watch cat (which I am! Check out the link.)

2. Haley is (another old post....check out the link! Haley is a slut!)

3. Mama keeps whites bright like the sun

4. Cat likes Clorox

5. Yoga announcement

6. my kitten terrorizes my other kitten

7. How much is it to get a cat neutered in San Diego (ouch! and weird cause I am a girl cat!)

8. Custom kitchen kaboddle (note the misspelling of kaboodle)

9. Sam's fantasies (he wishes!)

10. Human sinate killer (I totally don't understand this one!)

11. Skittles ingredients

12. "Huntress says" Iraq

13. Kaboodle dog (?????????????? Dog?)

14. Brunch at Montage

15. Red rope licorice dispenser


Go figure!

3 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

At least yoors were kind of reasonable. Some beans do searches dat we think are kinda, well, gross.

The Meezers said...

number 10 WHAT? humans is WEIRD.

Daisy said...

Red Rope Licorice Dispenser? That is a very weird and crazy one!