Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Not All Quiet On The Western Front




The war on my pet human continues. She hasn't apologized for posting those photos of me with my Teddy Dog, and causing my dear boyfriend, SlyCat heartache and anxiety.

Well......guess what???? A bomb has been dropped in the war. The Allied Forces have come for reinforcements.

Yesterday, my pet human received an email from her mother, my grandma. Here is what it said:

"Hi, Wendy,

I LOVED the thank you card with pictures from Morocco!!!! It was fun to show it to friends at church yesterday.

Saturday, I purchased two Moroccan cookbooks...Sur la table sent a brochure with a tagine that looks perfect. I look forward to your visit and hope we can go to Sur la table.

I checked Skittles blog this morning....I am sorry about your war and if Skittles needs a new pet human she should call me.
Love, Mom"



Whoa!!!! This puts a new spin on everything. I can go live with grandma. I love grandma's house....did I ever tell you she has bunnies in her yard??? Yeah, I have the world famous wild parrots of Point Loma here, but BUNNIES!!!!!

Anyway, I am considering trading in my pet human. I had several very qualified candidates from the Craigslist ad. She has begged me to keep her on, but still she refuses to apologize. At the very least, I am going to search for a new campaign manager.

Here's a link to the Craigslist ad for a new campaign manager.

11 comments:

topcatrules said...

Wow! we are impressed. We have mom's ebay account details if you want to list her on there.

*WHAP*

*OW!*

Bad cat! - Leslie

michico*Adan said...

... well~~~
I hope you and your mommy could be back on close relationship soon, hehehe~!

Parker said...

The grass (and bunnies!) are not always greener...

Tybalt said...

Wow! Your grandma has bunnies?!

Maybe you should seriously consider the move.

Daisy said...

Well, I am glad you have a good back-up plan in case the war escalates!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We think dat yoor mom should apolojize fur posting dem pikshers. What we kitties do in private...well, yoo know how beans get when der private moments is put out der fur da world (and certain members of da fambly) to see.

The Meezers said...

is your gramma strikt on where you can lay around? if she is, that might not be a good thing

Mickey said...

Boy,this war is getting BIG!!!
Live with Grandma!! WOW
Well,she does have bunnies ;)
Might get your Mom thinking.
Purrs Mickey

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I dunno. Go for the bunnies, i think.

The Meezers said...

we gave you an award, come see our friday post

The Crew said...

Skittles, you definitely have the upper paw here. If losing her job as your Campaign Manager doesn't scare her, certainly your moving to Grandma's should!

Stand your ground dear, and demand the apology you deserve.-

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Not All Quiet On The Western Front




The war on my pet human continues. She hasn't apologized for posting those photos of me with my Teddy Dog, and causing my dear boyfriend, SlyCat heartache and anxiety.

Well......guess what???? A bomb has been dropped in the war. The Allied Forces have come for reinforcements.

Yesterday, my pet human received an email from her mother, my grandma. Here is what it said:

"Hi, Wendy,

I LOVED the thank you card with pictures from Morocco!!!! It was fun to show it to friends at church yesterday.

Saturday, I purchased two Moroccan cookbooks...Sur la table sent a brochure with a tagine that looks perfect. I look forward to your visit and hope we can go to Sur la table.

I checked Skittles blog this morning....I am sorry about your war and if Skittles needs a new pet human she should call me.
Love, Mom"



Whoa!!!! This puts a new spin on everything. I can go live with grandma. I love grandma's house....did I ever tell you she has bunnies in her yard??? Yeah, I have the world famous wild parrots of Point Loma here, but BUNNIES!!!!!

Anyway, I am considering trading in my pet human. I had several very qualified candidates from the Craigslist ad. She has begged me to keep her on, but still she refuses to apologize. At the very least, I am going to search for a new campaign manager.

Here's a link to the Craigslist ad for a new campaign manager.

11 comments:

topcatrules said...

Wow! we are impressed. We have mom's ebay account details if you want to list her on there.

*WHAP*

*OW!*

Bad cat! - Leslie

michico*Adan said...

... well~~~
I hope you and your mommy could be back on close relationship soon, hehehe~!

Parker said...

The grass (and bunnies!) are not always greener...

Tybalt said...

Wow! Your grandma has bunnies?!

Maybe you should seriously consider the move.

Daisy said...

Well, I am glad you have a good back-up plan in case the war escalates!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We think dat yoor mom should apolojize fur posting dem pikshers. What we kitties do in private...well, yoo know how beans get when der private moments is put out der fur da world (and certain members of da fambly) to see.

The Meezers said...

is your gramma strikt on where you can lay around? if she is, that might not be a good thing

Mickey said...

Boy,this war is getting BIG!!!
Live with Grandma!! WOW
Well,she does have bunnies ;)
Might get your Mom thinking.
Purrs Mickey

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I dunno. Go for the bunnies, i think.

The Meezers said...

we gave you an award, come see our friday post

The Crew said...

Skittles, you definitely have the upper paw here. If losing her job as your Campaign Manager doesn't scare her, certainly your moving to Grandma's should!

Stand your ground dear, and demand the apology you deserve.-