Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I'M GOING TO GRANDMA'S HOUSE!!

Yeah! AND I get to stay all alone with her by myself. My pet human is just dropping me off. She said we all have to leave the house, because some guys are putting a big tent over the whole place. I wanted to stay cuz it sounds like a circus, but my pet human said no, it's definitely not a circus.

Here are some photos of me from other visits to grandma's

Sleeping in the forbidden velvet chair
Sleeping on the forbidden couch and the forbidden mohair throw
And here I am being tortured.......ummmm I mean cuddled by grandma.
13 Things I like About Grandma's House

1. Bunnies in her yard

2. Lizards in her yard

3. Lots of green grass

4. All other kitties in the neighborhood are indoor cats, so I get the whole joint to myself

5. I have coffee talk with grandma early in the morning

6. I get to watch tv with grandma....she likes Anderson Cooper and the Food Network

7. Crickets in the garage

8. I have a special double decker bed in the garage

9. I get really spoiled!

10. I like to poke around in her herb garden

11. Grandma sings funny songs in the morning, like, "good morning to you, good morning to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too." Hahahahaha

12. I like to play balance beam on her dining room table

13. DID I MENTION BUNNIES IN THE YARD?????

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

10 comments:

Adan*Michico said...

Sounds you gonna have great time in your gramma's yard, I am very admiring you~!!!

hello & mimmy said...

too cute! you are lucky to have such a nice grandma and so many critters at her house. my grandma doesn't live so nearby.

Parker said...

This sounds like a dream vacation!

The Meezers said...

maybe she'll let you stay there for a long time? why does you have to haf a tent ofur your house?

mommy sings weird songs too like:
good morning
how are you
it's so nice
to see you
let's sing and be happy
we're all back together again

but then again, she usded to be a nursery skook teachur so she knows lots of stoopid songs like that.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Can I come too???

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

The bunnies in the yard part sounds furry interesting.

Daisy said...

Too bad you will not get to stay in your home while they put the tent and 3-ring circus up. Oh well, it does sound very fun at your gramma's house, too.

Eric and Flynn said...

Your Gramma's house sounds like great fun. We get bunnies here as well and soon there will be lots of yummy little bunnies.
Why duz she sing that you smell like a monkey?

Derby said...

Have fun at your Grandma's. But where will your human be?????

Cecil the Cougar: said...

WOW Skittles, that is so cool! I bet you will see the easter bunny in her yard too!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I'M GOING TO GRANDMA'S HOUSE!!

Yeah! AND I get to stay all alone with her by myself. My pet human is just dropping me off. She said we all have to leave the house, because some guys are putting a big tent over the whole place. I wanted to stay cuz it sounds like a circus, but my pet human said no, it's definitely not a circus.

Here are some photos of me from other visits to grandma's

Sleeping in the forbidden velvet chair
Sleeping on the forbidden couch and the forbidden mohair throw
And here I am being tortured.......ummmm I mean cuddled by grandma.
13 Things I like About Grandma's House

1. Bunnies in her yard

2. Lizards in her yard

3. Lots of green grass

4. All other kitties in the neighborhood are indoor cats, so I get the whole joint to myself

5. I have coffee talk with grandma early in the morning

6. I get to watch tv with grandma....she likes Anderson Cooper and the Food Network

7. Crickets in the garage

8. I have a special double decker bed in the garage

9. I get really spoiled!

10. I like to poke around in her herb garden

11. Grandma sings funny songs in the morning, like, "good morning to you, good morning to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey and you smell like one too." Hahahahaha

12. I like to play balance beam on her dining room table

13. DID I MENTION BUNNIES IN THE YARD?????

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

10 comments:

Adan*Michico said...

Sounds you gonna have great time in your gramma's yard, I am very admiring you~!!!

hello & mimmy said...

too cute! you are lucky to have such a nice grandma and so many critters at her house. my grandma doesn't live so nearby.

Parker said...

This sounds like a dream vacation!

The Meezers said...

maybe she'll let you stay there for a long time? why does you have to haf a tent ofur your house?

mommy sings weird songs too like:
good morning
how are you
it's so nice
to see you
let's sing and be happy
we're all back together again

but then again, she usded to be a nursery skook teachur so she knows lots of stoopid songs like that.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Can I come too???

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

The bunnies in the yard part sounds furry interesting.

Daisy said...

Too bad you will not get to stay in your home while they put the tent and 3-ring circus up. Oh well, it does sound very fun at your gramma's house, too.

Eric and Flynn said...

Your Gramma's house sounds like great fun. We get bunnies here as well and soon there will be lots of yummy little bunnies.
Why duz she sing that you smell like a monkey?

Derby said...

Have fun at your Grandma's. But where will your human be?????

Cecil the Cougar: said...

WOW Skittles, that is so cool! I bet you will see the easter bunny in her yard too!