Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Honors

I'm blushing!


I have been added to many blogrolls in the cat blogosphere, but today I discovered a HUMAN BEING added me to his blogroll. It was none other than the world famous Lutheran Surrealist!!!! AKA Kirby Olson. And the link to my site is listed with really famous human blogs: Ann Althouse and Ron Silliman.

I could just faint!

My pet human likes his poetry. So I have been posting some of his poems for poetry month. Here is another:


No Question


I confess
ambivalence
towards roses,
I prefer
bean blossoms
and Brown Susan,
I hold
ordinary days
above holidays:

The Marvelous
is always in
The Crucifix.


Kirby Olson
Waiting For The Rapture
Persistencia Press
March 2006


p.s. my pet human wrote a review of Waiting For The Rapture by Kirby Olson. You can find it here.

8 comments:

Sophia said...

Uber coolness! Lovely poem as well...

Irishcoda said...

That is a lovely poem! I have to post mine which has a totally different theme. Also love the pictures of Skittles chillaxin'!

Parker said...

How cool is that???

Mickey said...

WOW!!!!!You are a well read cat!!! Congrats!!
Purrs Mickey

Daisy said...

Skittles, that is neat-o!

Artsy Catsy said...

Congratulations, Skittles! But please don't faint -- you might fall down those stairs!

Rocky

HotMBC said...

Wow, that's cool!

Kirby Olson said...

Thanks for this, Skittles.

It's nice that you like my poems, and that your pet does, too!

I like your blog. There's something refreshing about it. It's so FELINE.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Honors

I'm blushing!


I have been added to many blogrolls in the cat blogosphere, but today I discovered a HUMAN BEING added me to his blogroll. It was none other than the world famous Lutheran Surrealist!!!! AKA Kirby Olson. And the link to my site is listed with really famous human blogs: Ann Althouse and Ron Silliman.

I could just faint!

My pet human likes his poetry. So I have been posting some of his poems for poetry month. Here is another:


No Question


I confess
ambivalence
towards roses,
I prefer
bean blossoms
and Brown Susan,
I hold
ordinary days
above holidays:

The Marvelous
is always in
The Crucifix.


Kirby Olson
Waiting For The Rapture
Persistencia Press
March 2006


p.s. my pet human wrote a review of Waiting For The Rapture by Kirby Olson. You can find it here.

8 comments:

Sophia said...

Uber coolness! Lovely poem as well...

Irishcoda said...

That is a lovely poem! I have to post mine which has a totally different theme. Also love the pictures of Skittles chillaxin'!

Parker said...

How cool is that???

Mickey said...

WOW!!!!!You are a well read cat!!! Congrats!!
Purrs Mickey

Daisy said...

Skittles, that is neat-o!

Artsy Catsy said...

Congratulations, Skittles! But please don't faint -- you might fall down those stairs!

Rocky

HotMBC said...

Wow, that's cool!

Kirby Olson said...

Thanks for this, Skittles.

It's nice that you like my poems, and that your pet does, too!

I like your blog. There's something refreshing about it. It's so FELINE.