Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Sam replies:

My dear, Skittles, thank you for the invitation to come inside for some nip. I want you to be completely comfortable with me, so since your pet human is not home, I don't think it's right for a ManCat to enter your home without an appropriate chaperone. Don't get me wrong, I am a total gentleman. Let's walk through your beautiful garden instead, and I will tell you thirteen things about why you should marry me:1. I can support you in any fashion you wish, because I am a superior hunter.

2. I have been faithful and true to you for 5 years now, pining away, hoping you would notice me.

3. I will watch out for you.

4. I will give you a lovely home complete with it's own Artiste in Residence (Ginny)

5. You won't have to leave Point Loma, or even this neighborhood, since I live next door.

6. You will be surrounded with love, from me, and also from your favorite humans.....your main pet human, Bob, Julie, Ginny and Bill, and Sue and Bill.

7. If you wish to have children, I would love to adopt kittens with you.....you would be a fabulous mother.

8. I love your garden, and I will support all of your gardening efforts.

9. Very important! I will protect you for raccoons, possums, and skunks, as well as all those other ManCat suitors who hang around.

10. Your sleek tabby coat, a model of perfection, leaves me weak in the knees (ahem!)

11. I admire your independent spirit.

12. I admire your yoga classes, and your desire to spread peace and harmony through the world

13. My love for you is deeper than the ocean, and totally true.

Love,
Sam, The Marmalade Cat

10 comments:

Sophia said...

Oh my... but what does Sly think?

Skittles, The Huntress said...

I don't know what Sly thinks.....his Mom is away, and he is still napping!

Luv,
Skittles

Parker said...

Oh, what a gentleman cat! He has all of the right words!

Eric and Flynn said...

Well he does seem serious,and if it is acceptable furr us Mancats to have Harems and Charmers etc. why should you ladycats not have a string of admirers befurr you choose THE ONE?

The Meezers said...

oh my goodness, when sly wakes up from his nap, he's gonna be steamed or sad that someone moved in on his woman. the question is Skittles, who has your heart?

Tybalt said...

Sam really has a way with words! Skittles, however are you going to answer him????

Daisy said...

Skittles, whatever are you going to do?

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh my, Sam makes some good points. He seems like such a gentleman and he is rather handsome...oh dear, we have no answer for yoo! Oh my, that is quite the quandry yoo are in. It's such a shame that Sly is napping...

TheSlyCat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheSlyCat said...

Skittles please come visit me soon....I do so miss you!
<3 Sly

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Sam replies:

My dear, Skittles, thank you for the invitation to come inside for some nip. I want you to be completely comfortable with me, so since your pet human is not home, I don't think it's right for a ManCat to enter your home without an appropriate chaperone. Don't get me wrong, I am a total gentleman. Let's walk through your beautiful garden instead, and I will tell you thirteen things about why you should marry me:1. I can support you in any fashion you wish, because I am a superior hunter.

2. I have been faithful and true to you for 5 years now, pining away, hoping you would notice me.

3. I will watch out for you.

4. I will give you a lovely home complete with it's own Artiste in Residence (Ginny)

5. You won't have to leave Point Loma, or even this neighborhood, since I live next door.

6. You will be surrounded with love, from me, and also from your favorite humans.....your main pet human, Bob, Julie, Ginny and Bill, and Sue and Bill.

7. If you wish to have children, I would love to adopt kittens with you.....you would be a fabulous mother.

8. I love your garden, and I will support all of your gardening efforts.

9. Very important! I will protect you for raccoons, possums, and skunks, as well as all those other ManCat suitors who hang around.

10. Your sleek tabby coat, a model of perfection, leaves me weak in the knees (ahem!)

11. I admire your independent spirit.

12. I admire your yoga classes, and your desire to spread peace and harmony through the world

13. My love for you is deeper than the ocean, and totally true.

Love,
Sam, The Marmalade Cat

10 comments:

Sophia said...

Oh my... but what does Sly think?

Skittles, The Huntress said...

I don't know what Sly thinks.....his Mom is away, and he is still napping!

Luv,
Skittles

Parker said...

Oh, what a gentleman cat! He has all of the right words!

Eric and Flynn said...

Well he does seem serious,and if it is acceptable furr us Mancats to have Harems and Charmers etc. why should you ladycats not have a string of admirers befurr you choose THE ONE?

The Meezers said...

oh my goodness, when sly wakes up from his nap, he's gonna be steamed or sad that someone moved in on his woman. the question is Skittles, who has your heart?

Tybalt said...

Sam really has a way with words! Skittles, however are you going to answer him????

Daisy said...

Skittles, whatever are you going to do?

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh my, Sam makes some good points. He seems like such a gentleman and he is rather handsome...oh dear, we have no answer for yoo! Oh my, that is quite the quandry yoo are in. It's such a shame that Sly is napping...

TheSlyCat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheSlyCat said...

Skittles please come visit me soon....I do so miss you!
<3 Sly