Sunday, June 15, 2008

Intervention Monday

Perhaps you all know by now. I have 3 pet humans to manage. The main pet is WW, then there are Bob and Julie. Bob and Julie are easy to manage, but WW is a pain in the you know what.

Yesterday, all three were sitting in the breakfast room. They invited me to join them.

WW: "Skittles, we are here as your loving friends and family."

Julie: "yes, we love you very much, which is why we are here to intervene."

Bob: "Skittles, you're an addict. Your sex addiction has gone too far. We are worried for you. Remember the "Teddy Dog Incident?"

Me: "I'm not an addict." (Denial works every time!)

Bob: "Well, I think these pictures I got of you tell a different story. WW put your SlyBear in the garage to help, but apparently you needed a fix............


(is anyone looking????????)
(will it play with me????? come hither.........)
JOY and ECSTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(ummmmmmmmm, yes the teddy bear will play with me!)

I've decided Bob is a traitor. I was always so nice to him. I cuddled in bed with him. I slept on his lap. I purred and purred for him. I even watched him take his shower.

This is how he repays me? What is he??? Paparazzi?

I'm gonna sue!

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

9 comments:

The Meezers said...

you should sue Skittles!! he's just trying to make some money because you're a presidential candidate

Parker said...

You're just a love machine! :)

Irishcoda said...

I agree with the Meezers! Someone is always trying to find the dirt on a presidential candidate! :P ;)

HotMBC said...

Oops caught by the paper atzi.

TheSlyCat said...

I don't see anything incriminating about those pictures at all. You were just cuddling. You need a lawyer my dear! How are you btw? I'm sorry I've been so busy lately and haven't been in touch. We should plan a date night! When are you free next week lovely?
<3Sly

Tybalt said...

I agree with the Meezers, Skittles - you should SUE!

Daisy said...

Everycat needs some lovin'!

Fred said...

I'll be your lawyer.

mog said...

Aww, the pics with the teddy bears are so cute, how could anyone not just love them.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Intervention Monday

Perhaps you all know by now. I have 3 pet humans to manage. The main pet is WW, then there are Bob and Julie. Bob and Julie are easy to manage, but WW is a pain in the you know what.

Yesterday, all three were sitting in the breakfast room. They invited me to join them.

WW: "Skittles, we are here as your loving friends and family."

Julie: "yes, we love you very much, which is why we are here to intervene."

Bob: "Skittles, you're an addict. Your sex addiction has gone too far. We are worried for you. Remember the "Teddy Dog Incident?"

Me: "I'm not an addict." (Denial works every time!)

Bob: "Well, I think these pictures I got of you tell a different story. WW put your SlyBear in the garage to help, but apparently you needed a fix............


(is anyone looking????????)
(will it play with me????? come hither.........)
JOY and ECSTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(ummmmmmmmm, yes the teddy bear will play with me!)

I've decided Bob is a traitor. I was always so nice to him. I cuddled in bed with him. I slept on his lap. I purred and purred for him. I even watched him take his shower.

This is how he repays me? What is he??? Paparazzi?

I'm gonna sue!

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

9 comments:

The Meezers said...

you should sue Skittles!! he's just trying to make some money because you're a presidential candidate

Parker said...

You're just a love machine! :)

Irishcoda said...

I agree with the Meezers! Someone is always trying to find the dirt on a presidential candidate! :P ;)

HotMBC said...

Oops caught by the paper atzi.

TheSlyCat said...

I don't see anything incriminating about those pictures at all. You were just cuddling. You need a lawyer my dear! How are you btw? I'm sorry I've been so busy lately and haven't been in touch. We should plan a date night! When are you free next week lovely?
<3Sly

Tybalt said...

I agree with the Meezers, Skittles - you should SUE!

Daisy said...

Everycat needs some lovin'!

Fred said...

I'll be your lawyer.

mog said...

Aww, the pics with the teddy bears are so cute, how could anyone not just love them.