Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun Times At Canon Tajo

I follow a blog written by an attorney in Los Angeles: Women On The Verge Of Thinking.

Today, BarbaraFromCalifornia posted this message. She received it from her aunt, and instead of sending the email on to 12 other people, she posted it to her blog.

I'm now posting it to my blog to send on the message.

Give this heart to everyone you don't want to lose in 2008, including me if you care.
Try to collect 12, It's not easy!

Never take someone for granted
Hold every person close to your heart
Because you might wake up one day
And realize that you've lost a diamond
While you were too busy collecting stones.

Friendship, life, love and people are so very precious. Gratitude is a gift of the soul.




All of these photos are from Rancho El Topo near Canon Tajo in Baja. I don't see these friends much anymore, Werner, Ali, Jeanette, Mark, Wayne, Muriel.....long story. I miss that big Palomino named Hollywood. I hope and pray that the one person who black listed me changes her mind and comes to value life long friendships and family.

2 comments:

Gandalf and Grayson said...

That looks like a beautiful ranch. We hope your friend calls you, but you might call your friend, too.

Skittles, The Huntress said...

Dear Gandolf and Grayson,

If only it were that easy. The person who blacklisted me isn't one of the friends I listed.

I used to date WRL. We parted as friends. His new wife, Ali, has convinced the group to "not include me."

But his family is my family, and we travel in the same circles. Very hard.

WW
aka The Pet Human

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun Times At Canon Tajo

I follow a blog written by an attorney in Los Angeles: Women On The Verge Of Thinking.

Today, BarbaraFromCalifornia posted this message. She received it from her aunt, and instead of sending the email on to 12 other people, she posted it to her blog.

I'm now posting it to my blog to send on the message.

Give this heart to everyone you don't want to lose in 2008, including me if you care.
Try to collect 12, It's not easy!

Never take someone for granted
Hold every person close to your heart
Because you might wake up one day
And realize that you've lost a diamond
While you were too busy collecting stones.

Friendship, life, love and people are so very precious. Gratitude is a gift of the soul.




All of these photos are from Rancho El Topo near Canon Tajo in Baja. I don't see these friends much anymore, Werner, Ali, Jeanette, Mark, Wayne, Muriel.....long story. I miss that big Palomino named Hollywood. I hope and pray that the one person who black listed me changes her mind and comes to value life long friendships and family.

2 comments:

Gandalf and Grayson said...

That looks like a beautiful ranch. We hope your friend calls you, but you might call your friend, too.

Skittles, The Huntress said...

Dear Gandolf and Grayson,

If only it were that easy. The person who blacklisted me isn't one of the friends I listed.

I used to date WRL. We parted as friends. His new wife, Ali, has convinced the group to "not include me."

But his family is my family, and we travel in the same circles. Very hard.

WW
aka The Pet Human