Sunday, July 13, 2008

ManCat MonDay

An Update on Sam, The Marmalade Cat, from WW, the Pet Human.

Skittles, come here.

O hai. Wut? (translation: Hi! What?)

What?

Woot? (what?)

Skittles, stop it with the LOLspeak. You're spending too much time on that website.


kthx! Not! (Ok, thanks. Not!!!)

I went to a neighborhood party on Saturday night.

Iz noz, cuz it wuz lowd. (I know, because it was loud)

Stop! Anyway, I inquired about Sam, The Marmalade Cat. I think you have some explaining to do.

Splaning? (explaining?)

Bob said he saw you and Sammy recently. It was a standoff, and you were hissing and growling, then you charged Sammy, and bopped him on the nose. Then you chased him off. What way is that to treat a suitor?

O, uh, datz afor duz prepoosal. (that was before the marriage proposal)

No, Bob said it was only a couple of weeks ago. What way is that to treat a ManCat who gives you a diamond ring???

Ha, wut u sai? Uz in mid 40's wit no man. Wut u noz bout men? I slaps em around, and gits rings. Taik lessen from me, girlfriend. (You're telling me how to act towards a man? You are in you mid-forties, divorced, so what do you know about men? I slap them around and I get diamond rings. You should be taking lessons from me.)

Skittles, I'm really embarrased. The whole cat blogosphere is worried for Sam.

Bob is Evil Paparazzi Dude, and Iz sooin him. Remember? He is lying. (Bob has motive to lie about me. Remember, I'm suing him for taking paparazzi photos of me)

I won't be satisfied until I see Sam, The Marmalade Cat for myself. Don't go chasing him off. Be a LadyCat. It will impress SlyCat far more than learning LOLspeak. Duh!

10 comments:

meemsnyc said...

A diamond ring, wow what a nice suitor.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

I am reading this at 1 a.m. when my mind is sleep deprived. So I didn't understand it, but it sure is cute.

Not sure whether someone actually saw the missing cat.

Gandalf & Grayson said...

We sure hope Sam is found soon.

The Meezers said...

we will not be satisfied until your pet human sees him for herself eifur, 'acuase 'parently bob saw him 2 weeks ago - so where is he now?

Kaz's Cats said...

We're still purring for Sam to come home, although we hope he gets a better welcome when he does get back! Come on ginger guy, come on home and share a little gorgeousness with your fans.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Irishcoda said...

Hoping Sam comes back and thanks for the LOL translations!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

oh my goodness! i hope you did see Sam even if you bopped him on the nose. i'm with your pet human. i hope Sam is spotted safe and sound soon.

of course, maybe someone found him and took him inside to be an indoor only cat. we'll hope that he found a nice forever home

can you put out some signs with his picture on them?

Whicky Wuudler said...

That's a great idea Hendrix had about posters, it would be great to know what has happened to Sam.

Tybalt said...

I really hope Sam is ok . . .

Daisy said...

I hope Sam will come back soon.

kthxbai!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

ManCat MonDay

An Update on Sam, The Marmalade Cat, from WW, the Pet Human.

Skittles, come here.

O hai. Wut? (translation: Hi! What?)

What?

Woot? (what?)

Skittles, stop it with the LOLspeak. You're spending too much time on that website.


kthx! Not! (Ok, thanks. Not!!!)

I went to a neighborhood party on Saturday night.

Iz noz, cuz it wuz lowd. (I know, because it was loud)

Stop! Anyway, I inquired about Sam, The Marmalade Cat. I think you have some explaining to do.

Splaning? (explaining?)

Bob said he saw you and Sammy recently. It was a standoff, and you were hissing and growling, then you charged Sammy, and bopped him on the nose. Then you chased him off. What way is that to treat a suitor?

O, uh, datz afor duz prepoosal. (that was before the marriage proposal)

No, Bob said it was only a couple of weeks ago. What way is that to treat a ManCat who gives you a diamond ring???

Ha, wut u sai? Uz in mid 40's wit no man. Wut u noz bout men? I slaps em around, and gits rings. Taik lessen from me, girlfriend. (You're telling me how to act towards a man? You are in you mid-forties, divorced, so what do you know about men? I slap them around and I get diamond rings. You should be taking lessons from me.)

Skittles, I'm really embarrased. The whole cat blogosphere is worried for Sam.

Bob is Evil Paparazzi Dude, and Iz sooin him. Remember? He is lying. (Bob has motive to lie about me. Remember, I'm suing him for taking paparazzi photos of me)

I won't be satisfied until I see Sam, The Marmalade Cat for myself. Don't go chasing him off. Be a LadyCat. It will impress SlyCat far more than learning LOLspeak. Duh!

10 comments:

meemsnyc said...

A diamond ring, wow what a nice suitor.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

I am reading this at 1 a.m. when my mind is sleep deprived. So I didn't understand it, but it sure is cute.

Not sure whether someone actually saw the missing cat.

Gandalf & Grayson said...

We sure hope Sam is found soon.

The Meezers said...

we will not be satisfied until your pet human sees him for herself eifur, 'acuase 'parently bob saw him 2 weeks ago - so where is he now?

Kaz's Cats said...

We're still purring for Sam to come home, although we hope he gets a better welcome when he does get back! Come on ginger guy, come on home and share a little gorgeousness with your fans.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Irishcoda said...

Hoping Sam comes back and thanks for the LOL translations!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

oh my goodness! i hope you did see Sam even if you bopped him on the nose. i'm with your pet human. i hope Sam is spotted safe and sound soon.

of course, maybe someone found him and took him inside to be an indoor only cat. we'll hope that he found a nice forever home

can you put out some signs with his picture on them?

Whicky Wuudler said...

That's a great idea Hendrix had about posters, it would be great to know what has happened to Sam.

Tybalt said...

I really hope Sam is ok . . .

Daisy said...

I hope Sam will come back soon.

kthxbai!