Monday, July 21, 2008

Yoga Tuesday

Oh my! It's been a long time since I gave a yoga class. But today it's a must!

My pet human came home from work, all upset, and saying bleepy bleepidy, bleep a whole lot.

"Those bleepy bleepidy bleep coworkers of mine have zero integrity! They are stealing my sales! They know they aren't supposed to discount the merchandise, but they do it anyway, and the customers know. So I work with someone for hours, picking out tons of Burberry, St. John, Armani, and then the customers want a discount. I say, so sorry! So the customers take the merchandise and give it to my Mollie or Ida or Marcelle, who happily give the customer a discount and take my sale. And my bleepy bleepidy bleep boss is in hot water himself, so he doesn't want anyone to know something bad is going on."

"Calm down," I said to my pet, "keep your integrity in tact. They will get what they deserve eventually. You know there are cameras everywhere, right?"

I've been very remiss. I need to lead you in some yoga. Take a deep breath, relax, exhale slowly



now, do you feel better???


Here, have a glass of your favorite cabernet.

Remember, you've been through an extensive illness, and this is your first full time job in a while.....take it easy, stay calm........












For me, a green Niptini









Ahhhh! Blini Demidoff







And Caille en Sarcophage
(my pet human's favorite meal, from Babette's Feast)











But let's not forget my Pet Human's favorite comfort food of all:

Ruffles!

(yeah, the 36 pack!!!!)






Now, come over here and pet me, because it's scientifically proven that petting your cat lowers your heart rate!

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

(sorry Miles, no ham this time....I had to take care of my pet human)

8 comments:

TheSlyCat said...

Chips are Kon's favorite comfort food as well. Just today, Mom caught him with his head in the bag that Dad left out. He must be feeling a little better today if he's up for chips!:) You are the best my lovely Skittles!
<3Sly

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Ooooh! This is just what we needed this morning! Stretch and relax!
Thanks for the class and food Skittles!
Your FL furiends,

WillThink4Wine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WillThink4Wine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gandalf and Grayson said...

That's a nice yoga session, Skittles, we're sure that and the wine helped your pet human relax.

(sorry about the delete above... blogger is acting wierd again, we think)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What a great yoga session!!! And the food was fantastic!

Thanks Skittles!

The Meezers said...

That's ok Skittles - is that, um, caviar on those blini? Miles


HEY MILES - that caviar is a GARNISH. - Sammy

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

mmmf wat cass sibles...What our brofur is trying to say, with a mouthful of food, is great class Skittles. And you are doing well by your mom too.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Yoga Tuesday

Oh my! It's been a long time since I gave a yoga class. But today it's a must!

My pet human came home from work, all upset, and saying bleepy bleepidy, bleep a whole lot.

"Those bleepy bleepidy bleep coworkers of mine have zero integrity! They are stealing my sales! They know they aren't supposed to discount the merchandise, but they do it anyway, and the customers know. So I work with someone for hours, picking out tons of Burberry, St. John, Armani, and then the customers want a discount. I say, so sorry! So the customers take the merchandise and give it to my Mollie or Ida or Marcelle, who happily give the customer a discount and take my sale. And my bleepy bleepidy bleep boss is in hot water himself, so he doesn't want anyone to know something bad is going on."

"Calm down," I said to my pet, "keep your integrity in tact. They will get what they deserve eventually. You know there are cameras everywhere, right?"

I've been very remiss. I need to lead you in some yoga. Take a deep breath, relax, exhale slowly



now, do you feel better???


Here, have a glass of your favorite cabernet.

Remember, you've been through an extensive illness, and this is your first full time job in a while.....take it easy, stay calm........












For me, a green Niptini









Ahhhh! Blini Demidoff







And Caille en Sarcophage
(my pet human's favorite meal, from Babette's Feast)











But let's not forget my Pet Human's favorite comfort food of all:

Ruffles!

(yeah, the 36 pack!!!!)






Now, come over here and pet me, because it's scientifically proven that petting your cat lowers your heart rate!

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

(sorry Miles, no ham this time....I had to take care of my pet human)

8 comments:

TheSlyCat said...

Chips are Kon's favorite comfort food as well. Just today, Mom caught him with his head in the bag that Dad left out. He must be feeling a little better today if he's up for chips!:) You are the best my lovely Skittles!
<3Sly

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Ooooh! This is just what we needed this morning! Stretch and relax!
Thanks for the class and food Skittles!
Your FL furiends,

WillThink4Wine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WillThink4Wine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gandalf and Grayson said...

That's a nice yoga session, Skittles, we're sure that and the wine helped your pet human relax.

(sorry about the delete above... blogger is acting wierd again, we think)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What a great yoga session!!! And the food was fantastic!

Thanks Skittles!

The Meezers said...

That's ok Skittles - is that, um, caviar on those blini? Miles


HEY MILES - that caviar is a GARNISH. - Sammy

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

mmmf wat cass sibles...What our brofur is trying to say, with a mouthful of food, is great class Skittles. And you are doing well by your mom too.