Tuesday, August 12, 2008

War on Wednesday

FROM THE PET HUMAN......IT'S MY TURN IN THE WAR.

Last week, my lovely and sweet tabby lobbed a bomb into the middle of the battlefield of our ongoing war. (click on this if you missed that episode)

Guess where I found the beetle? Not in my shoe, or my pocket, or my bed. I found it in the toilet. Sorry I didn't get a photo, but I was so shocked I flushed the toilet as fast as I could without thinking.

So, retaliation is my goal. I was thinking, this all started when I posted photos of Skittles getting amorous with a stuffed golden retriever. And I've posted photos of her and her teddy bear.

But a dog and a teddy are just soooooooo normal. What if it were exotic? Would she go for it? Could I lure her into a false sense of privacy and get some really great paparazzi photos?

But where would I find exotic stuffed animals? I KNOW!!!!! I live in San Diego! I'm going to go to the World Famous San Diego Zoo! I'll bet they have some really great toys.
Let's go into the fabulous gift shop (that is not a photo of me)


Look at all the Panda Bears! But that's too normal too.
Wow! What an incredible assortment of really weird animals. I've narrowed down the choices, and I need everyone's help in deciding which stuffed animal to buy. Then I will set it out and wait.....I'm betting it won't take Skittles very long to "fall in love!"

Here are the choices:

Hippo
Yak
Woolly Mammoth
Gemsbok
Sloth
Elephant
Giraffe
Which stuffed animal would you like to see Skittles with????? (Vote in the poll at the top of the sidebar)

Luv,
WW

8 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

Hippo... Elephant... Hippo... ELEPHANT!

The Meezers said...

YAK!!! OH YAK YAK YAK!!!!!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Yak. Definitely.

Tybalt said...

I'm leaning towards HIPPO!

Daisy said...

It was a very hard choice, but I do want Skittles to be happy. I thought the sloth looked the snuggliest.

The Cat Realm said...

All of them of course. Why choose???
What a silly humanly question to ask....
Mrs. OZ

Grahamn Kracker said...

I go for Hippo.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Skittles, look out! Yur bein set up fur politicall scandul!
~ Victor
PS Introoder alert!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

War on Wednesday

FROM THE PET HUMAN......IT'S MY TURN IN THE WAR.

Last week, my lovely and sweet tabby lobbed a bomb into the middle of the battlefield of our ongoing war. (click on this if you missed that episode)

Guess where I found the beetle? Not in my shoe, or my pocket, or my bed. I found it in the toilet. Sorry I didn't get a photo, but I was so shocked I flushed the toilet as fast as I could without thinking.

So, retaliation is my goal. I was thinking, this all started when I posted photos of Skittles getting amorous with a stuffed golden retriever. And I've posted photos of her and her teddy bear.

But a dog and a teddy are just soooooooo normal. What if it were exotic? Would she go for it? Could I lure her into a false sense of privacy and get some really great paparazzi photos?

But where would I find exotic stuffed animals? I KNOW!!!!! I live in San Diego! I'm going to go to the World Famous San Diego Zoo! I'll bet they have some really great toys.
Let's go into the fabulous gift shop (that is not a photo of me)


Look at all the Panda Bears! But that's too normal too.
Wow! What an incredible assortment of really weird animals. I've narrowed down the choices, and I need everyone's help in deciding which stuffed animal to buy. Then I will set it out and wait.....I'm betting it won't take Skittles very long to "fall in love!"

Here are the choices:

Hippo
Yak
Woolly Mammoth
Gemsbok
Sloth
Elephant
Giraffe
Which stuffed animal would you like to see Skittles with????? (Vote in the poll at the top of the sidebar)

Luv,
WW

8 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

Hippo... Elephant... Hippo... ELEPHANT!

The Meezers said...

YAK!!! OH YAK YAK YAK!!!!!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Yak. Definitely.

Tybalt said...

I'm leaning towards HIPPO!

Daisy said...

It was a very hard choice, but I do want Skittles to be happy. I thought the sloth looked the snuggliest.

The Cat Realm said...

All of them of course. Why choose???
What a silly humanly question to ask....
Mrs. OZ

Grahamn Kracker said...

I go for Hippo.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Skittles, look out! Yur bein set up fur politicall scandul!
~ Victor
PS Introoder alert!