Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello!

This was a beautiful summer weekend in Point Loma. My pet humans started talking about firing up the bar-b-que, and I went to work immediately.

Snoopervising the grill:

My Official Assessment: My pet humans need to clean the bar-b-que cover more frequently. Totally gross with all the dirt. The bar-b-que cover is soooooooo dirty, I want to wash myself!
Then I inspected the roof of the awning (?) patio(?) portico (?)

dang it.......the just just the whatever.......

What is Bob doing???? Akshually I have three pet humans. WW is a pain in the you know what. Then there's Bob and Julie.

For some reason Bob wants to irritate me here in this photo. Srsly! I have an important job to do. (I ignored him)

Good, go away.
Why don't they believe that I am a professional cat? I have a serious job. I need to inspect and snoopervise. Otherwise, who knows what vermin would lurk in the house?

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

3 comments:

Lux said...

It's obvious what an important job you have to do around there - glad you all had a nice weekend!

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Skittles, you got to go way up high to do an important job - I'm so jealous! I have to just stay here on the ground like a big lump.

Rocky

Mr Jingles said...

Wow... you ares so brave to be up so high. I am always scareds to go out of my home ands Im afraids of hights

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello!

This was a beautiful summer weekend in Point Loma. My pet humans started talking about firing up the bar-b-que, and I went to work immediately.

Snoopervising the grill:

My Official Assessment: My pet humans need to clean the bar-b-que cover more frequently. Totally gross with all the dirt. The bar-b-que cover is soooooooo dirty, I want to wash myself!
Then I inspected the roof of the awning (?) patio(?) portico (?)

dang it.......the just just the whatever.......

What is Bob doing???? Akshually I have three pet humans. WW is a pain in the you know what. Then there's Bob and Julie.

For some reason Bob wants to irritate me here in this photo. Srsly! I have an important job to do. (I ignored him)

Good, go away.
Why don't they believe that I am a professional cat? I have a serious job. I need to inspect and snoopervise. Otherwise, who knows what vermin would lurk in the house?

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

3 comments:

Lux said...

It's obvious what an important job you have to do around there - glad you all had a nice weekend!

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Skittles, you got to go way up high to do an important job - I'm so jealous! I have to just stay here on the ground like a big lump.

Rocky

Mr Jingles said...

Wow... you ares so brave to be up so high. I am always scareds to go out of my home ands Im afraids of hights