Sunday, August 31, 2008

Prisoner of War II

Diary: I've been in prison now for more than a week. The days drag on and the pressure in unrelenting. I've been tortured with needles. And I'm fed only kibbles and water.

I've been interrogated about my campaign strategies. But I have held strong. I still have no clue if I'm being held by the McCain or the Obama camp. But whoever it is, they are afraid of the strength of my grassroots popularity.

My ManCat, SlyCat, who is also my running mate, is mounting a S.A.R. team. So far I see no evidence. But that may be good....perhaps the enemy sees no evidence either.

I have made friends with one of the prison guards, Lindsay. I traded a little nip to her in exchange for contact with the outside world. She took this photo of me in my cell:



I'm at the Cabrillo Cat Concentration Camp (their sign says: Cabrillo Pet Hospital in Point Loma on Voltaire) But it's not a hospital! Please help!!!!!

Skittles, The Huntress

8 comments:

Sophia said...

I'm sending the buns!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Hmmm. It looks rather comfy. Are you sure you're being mistreated. Skittles?

The Island Cats said...

We hope you make your escape soon!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

The Meezers said...

oh goodness Skittles, when are you getting out? what's going on????

Fred said...

My three kitties just left to help. I gave them my Garmin so they won't get lost.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Holy crap...we were just made aware of yoor terrible predictament. Wait, is dat a sunny window we see back der...yoor getting kibbles and water? Um, what is da real story? Are dey just trying to keep yoo from getting yoor campaign to derail der conventions?

Derby said...

Hmmmm, maybe it is plot by the replulicrats to knock down the feline vote. Mr O was in town today, begging for my support.

Anonymous said...

http://ww.rpinternational.org/home/tramadolonline/#5 tramadol hcl erowid - tramadol ibuprofen

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Prisoner of War II

Diary: I've been in prison now for more than a week. The days drag on and the pressure in unrelenting. I've been tortured with needles. And I'm fed only kibbles and water.

I've been interrogated about my campaign strategies. But I have held strong. I still have no clue if I'm being held by the McCain or the Obama camp. But whoever it is, they are afraid of the strength of my grassroots popularity.

My ManCat, SlyCat, who is also my running mate, is mounting a S.A.R. team. So far I see no evidence. But that may be good....perhaps the enemy sees no evidence either.

I have made friends with one of the prison guards, Lindsay. I traded a little nip to her in exchange for contact with the outside world. She took this photo of me in my cell:



I'm at the Cabrillo Cat Concentration Camp (their sign says: Cabrillo Pet Hospital in Point Loma on Voltaire) But it's not a hospital! Please help!!!!!

Skittles, The Huntress

8 comments:

Sophia said...

I'm sending the buns!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Hmmm. It looks rather comfy. Are you sure you're being mistreated. Skittles?

The Island Cats said...

We hope you make your escape soon!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

The Meezers said...

oh goodness Skittles, when are you getting out? what's going on????

Fred said...

My three kitties just left to help. I gave them my Garmin so they won't get lost.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Holy crap...we were just made aware of yoor terrible predictament. Wait, is dat a sunny window we see back der...yoor getting kibbles and water? Um, what is da real story? Are dey just trying to keep yoo from getting yoor campaign to derail der conventions?

Derby said...

Hmmmm, maybe it is plot by the replulicrats to knock down the feline vote. Mr O was in town today, begging for my support.

Anonymous said...

http://ww.rpinternational.org/home/tramadolonline/#5 tramadol hcl erowid - tramadol ibuprofen