Friday, August 22, 2008

Prisoner of War

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been captured!

The war with the Pet Human has escalated into new and vicious territory. I was wandering through my empty house, when my pet human called me over this morning. She said she had a new present for me.

It was bigger than me, and looked like a horse. I couldn't tell, but it seemed to be made of wooden sticks, like popsicle sticks. And it was on wheels. I tapped it, and it sounded sort of hollow.

"It's a new toy, Skittles" the pet human said.

I was sniffing it, trying to get a better idea of what it was, when all of a sudden...........

A door burst open on the side of the horse, and the pet human grabbed me, then shoved me in. It wasn't a toy horse at all.....IT WAS THE PRISON BOX ALL DISGUISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pet started laughing weirdly........snarfing and rolling on the floor. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha HAR!!!! You fell for the oldest trick in the book, the Trojan Horse, Skittles. You're my captive now"

HELP!! I'm a prisoner of war! I'm being dragged off to the Cabrillo Cat Concentration Camp. I've been put in a prison cell. There are other cats here too, obviously also prisoners of war. It was dark and dank as I was carried in to the back room. I went past the dog prisoners in their cells. They were barking and barking and barking and crying for help. I've already heard there is a man in a white coat with needles to torture us. Maybe there are gas chambers!

Help!!!! Rescue me and the other prisoners.

SEND IN THE NAVY SEALS!

SEND IN SPECIAL OPS!

SEND IN ASSASSINS !

SEND LAWYERS, GUNS AND MONEY!

SEND IN WARREN ZEVON!


They are coming for me. According to the Geneva Convention I only have to give name, rank and serial number.

The interrogators are here.

Name: Skittles, The Huntress
Rank: Presidential Candidate
Serial Number: XXX-XX-5902

Name: Skittles, The Huntress
Rank: Presidential Candidate
Serial Number: XXX-XX-5902

Name: Skittles, The Huntress
Rank: Presidential Candidate
Serial Number: XXX-XX-5902

12 comments:

Sophia said...

Oh my goodness, what is going on over there?

TheSlyCat said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I'll come rescue you Skittles. I'm calling the Navy Seals right now. This is going to take some special equipment I think. I love you and I'll be there soon!!!
<3Sly (Your hero)

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Oh noes! The Cabrillo Cat Concentration Camp sounds more like a resort than a concentration camp. Are you sure you're not overreacting, Skittles?

Parker said...

Are you sure you aren't at a kitty resort???

DeadMule said...

One of my people's room is a mess. In fact, two rooms are a mess. Boxes everywhere. And Daddy's books are in plastic boxes. I got put in a cage this week. Then they put me in the car. I got a shot that hurt. The back in the car. And home. People are so weird.

Love, Sweet Rosie O'Kitten

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl
(As for that human of yours - she needs to be send to educational camp to learn proper behavior!)

The Meezers said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH what's going on over there?????? We is furry werried

PB 'n J said...

What Paw is happening Skittles?!!! Should we mount a rescue mission? We'll check with Captain Jack and Dante and get there as quickly as we can!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

ack! Bendrix and I are on the way to help!

TheSlyCat said...

Skittles,
Are you okay? I haven't been able to locate the camp. Do you have any more details? It looks like our search and rescue party is expanding. Where are you!?!?!?!?!?
<3Sly

Derby said...

Skittles have you been catnapped?

Black Cat said...

My goodness, what's happening? :) xxx

Friday, August 22, 2008

Prisoner of War

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been captured!

The war with the Pet Human has escalated into new and vicious territory. I was wandering through my empty house, when my pet human called me over this morning. She said she had a new present for me.

It was bigger than me, and looked like a horse. I couldn't tell, but it seemed to be made of wooden sticks, like popsicle sticks. And it was on wheels. I tapped it, and it sounded sort of hollow.

"It's a new toy, Skittles" the pet human said.

I was sniffing it, trying to get a better idea of what it was, when all of a sudden...........

A door burst open on the side of the horse, and the pet human grabbed me, then shoved me in. It wasn't a toy horse at all.....IT WAS THE PRISON BOX ALL DISGUISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pet started laughing weirdly........snarfing and rolling on the floor. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha HAR!!!! You fell for the oldest trick in the book, the Trojan Horse, Skittles. You're my captive now"

HELP!! I'm a prisoner of war! I'm being dragged off to the Cabrillo Cat Concentration Camp. I've been put in a prison cell. There are other cats here too, obviously also prisoners of war. It was dark and dank as I was carried in to the back room. I went past the dog prisoners in their cells. They were barking and barking and barking and crying for help. I've already heard there is a man in a white coat with needles to torture us. Maybe there are gas chambers!

Help!!!! Rescue me and the other prisoners.

SEND IN THE NAVY SEALS!

SEND IN SPECIAL OPS!

SEND IN ASSASSINS !

SEND LAWYERS, GUNS AND MONEY!

SEND IN WARREN ZEVON!


They are coming for me. According to the Geneva Convention I only have to give name, rank and serial number.

The interrogators are here.

Name: Skittles, The Huntress
Rank: Presidential Candidate
Serial Number: XXX-XX-5902

Name: Skittles, The Huntress
Rank: Presidential Candidate
Serial Number: XXX-XX-5902

Name: Skittles, The Huntress
Rank: Presidential Candidate
Serial Number: XXX-XX-5902

12 comments:

Sophia said...

Oh my goodness, what is going on over there?

TheSlyCat said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I'll come rescue you Skittles. I'm calling the Navy Seals right now. This is going to take some special equipment I think. I love you and I'll be there soon!!!
<3Sly (Your hero)

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Oh noes! The Cabrillo Cat Concentration Camp sounds more like a resort than a concentration camp. Are you sure you're not overreacting, Skittles?

Parker said...

Are you sure you aren't at a kitty resort???

DeadMule said...

One of my people's room is a mess. In fact, two rooms are a mess. Boxes everywhere. And Daddy's books are in plastic boxes. I got put in a cage this week. Then they put me in the car. I got a shot that hurt. The back in the car. And home. People are so weird.

Love, Sweet Rosie O'Kitten

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl
(As for that human of yours - she needs to be send to educational camp to learn proper behavior!)

The Meezers said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH what's going on over there?????? We is furry werried

PB 'n J said...

What Paw is happening Skittles?!!! Should we mount a rescue mission? We'll check with Captain Jack and Dante and get there as quickly as we can!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

ack! Bendrix and I are on the way to help!

TheSlyCat said...

Skittles,
Are you okay? I haven't been able to locate the camp. Do you have any more details? It looks like our search and rescue party is expanding. Where are you!?!?!?!?!?
<3Sly

Derby said...

Skittles have you been catnapped?

Black Cat said...

My goodness, what's happening? :) xxx