Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm In Charge Here!!!!!

I'M IN CHARGE HERE! YES, INDEED!

How do I know this? I can train my pet human to do anything I want. Recently I decided to take up residence on the desk, specifically lying around on the keyboard.

(I posted this photo a couple of entries ago, but I think it's a fairly good example of what I mean)
So, my pet human starts whining and moaning about fur and dander in her computer. She keeps trying to push me away. She picks me up, puts me down.

This seemed like a perfect time to get what I want. I kept at it, day and night. Anytime the PH sat down at the computer.

Finally! She gets the idea and she puts my favorite blanket on the corner of the desk. Note: the desk is not for any of her work of course! But I still wouldn't sleep on the blanket. I continued to sleep on the computer keyboard.

So, my PH put a towel down on the blanket, then put some NIP on the towel for me.
Took her long enough to get the message.
I don't even bother to line it up before snorting it!

Ahhhhhhh! stoned.
See, if I'm persistent enough, I get whatever I want.

BTW: I went to visit Ginny today, my unpaid political adviser. She had this wreath on her door. I think this is the prettiest wreath I've ever seen.

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

6 comments:

Derby said...

That wreath is furry pretty. Did she make it or buy it?

The Meezers said...

sometimes the people are just dense.

that's a very bright and beautiful wreath

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Skittles! We are very proud of you training your beans that way! We need to take a few lessons from you!

And yes, that is one purrty wreath!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

pee ess. to answer your question, we don't live on Catalina Island...we didn't know that our avatar was of Catalina Island...mom found that picture and thought it was a neat depiction of an island...our island is in Michigan.

Skittles, The Huntress said...

Dear Derby,

Ginny's daughter bought the wreath for her at a local farmer's market.

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

Daisy said...

Way to go, Skittles! You have her wrapped around your little paw.

Fred said...

Skittles, as the father of three daughters, I don't trust any male of any species. It's a father thing.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm In Charge Here!!!!!

I'M IN CHARGE HERE! YES, INDEED!

How do I know this? I can train my pet human to do anything I want. Recently I decided to take up residence on the desk, specifically lying around on the keyboard.

(I posted this photo a couple of entries ago, but I think it's a fairly good example of what I mean)
So, my pet human starts whining and moaning about fur and dander in her computer. She keeps trying to push me away. She picks me up, puts me down.

This seemed like a perfect time to get what I want. I kept at it, day and night. Anytime the PH sat down at the computer.

Finally! She gets the idea and she puts my favorite blanket on the corner of the desk. Note: the desk is not for any of her work of course! But I still wouldn't sleep on the blanket. I continued to sleep on the computer keyboard.

So, my PH put a towel down on the blanket, then put some NIP on the towel for me.
Took her long enough to get the message.
I don't even bother to line it up before snorting it!

Ahhhhhhh! stoned.
See, if I'm persistent enough, I get whatever I want.

BTW: I went to visit Ginny today, my unpaid political adviser. She had this wreath on her door. I think this is the prettiest wreath I've ever seen.

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

6 comments:

Derby said...

That wreath is furry pretty. Did she make it or buy it?

The Meezers said...

sometimes the people are just dense.

that's a very bright and beautiful wreath

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Skittles! We are very proud of you training your beans that way! We need to take a few lessons from you!

And yes, that is one purrty wreath!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

pee ess. to answer your question, we don't live on Catalina Island...we didn't know that our avatar was of Catalina Island...mom found that picture and thought it was a neat depiction of an island...our island is in Michigan.

Skittles, The Huntress said...

Dear Derby,

Ginny's daughter bought the wreath for her at a local farmer's market.

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

Daisy said...

Way to go, Skittles! You have her wrapped around your little paw.

Fred said...

Skittles, as the father of three daughters, I don't trust any male of any species. It's a father thing.