Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pet Spa or Concentration Camp????

I was on the side deck, relaxing, practicing some advanced yoga moves. I was trying to chill out from my extended ordeal as a prisoner of war. Trying to prevent the onset of PTSD.

My pet human called me into her office.
Skittles, I was reviewing your last few posts. As your campaign manager, I must tell you with brutal honesty, that your efforts to dramatize your trip to the Feline Resort Spa will backfire for sure. Can't I even go on vacation without you trying to take over my job as CM???? And what's with calling me a traitor? I don't work for Chey and Derby (although Derby is a stud muffin!)
I was so embarrassed! Tim, from the Cabrillo Pet Hospital, commented on your blog. He insisted that CPH is NOT a prison. And it's not! You had the best food, daily care and massages, a room with a view, and all your vaccinations were updated. Plus, you got a complimentary exam! Dr. Norman even gave you 4 stars on your report card.

Look at this picture of Mr. Tim! What a nice guy!
And here's Dr. Gary and his dog, Hank.
And Dr. Rochelle and her cats (I wonder if they have their own website!)
And here's Dr. Norman, who took such good care of you!
Come on, Skittles! Fess up. You were hamming it up for the media.

Oh, and BTW: I was reviewing the bill for your stay. There's a line item I would like to discuss with you:

$3.90 Hazardous waste fee (out patient)


Ummmm, Skittles, did you produce hazardous waste?????

7 comments:

Sophia said...

Does your mom not know that poop happens?

TheSlyCat said...

Hum,
I can't believe how your pet mom is trying to twist this!
<3Sly

Derby said...

WW, thanks.

Your stud muffin Derby.

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Uh, oh.

The Meezers said...

sheesh, who is your mom a spin doctor for? not YOU. is she working for the republicrat party?

The Crew said...

Trust no one, Skittles. It's clear your pet Mom has been brainwashed by your captors. By the way, shouldn't you be the one calling her into YOUR office? I mean, who works for whom, anyway?

George

The Island Cats said...

Gee, Skittles...we don't know who to believe now...those people at the CPH do look like nice people...

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pet Spa or Concentration Camp????

I was on the side deck, relaxing, practicing some advanced yoga moves. I was trying to chill out from my extended ordeal as a prisoner of war. Trying to prevent the onset of PTSD.

My pet human called me into her office.
Skittles, I was reviewing your last few posts. As your campaign manager, I must tell you with brutal honesty, that your efforts to dramatize your trip to the Feline Resort Spa will backfire for sure. Can't I even go on vacation without you trying to take over my job as CM???? And what's with calling me a traitor? I don't work for Chey and Derby (although Derby is a stud muffin!)
I was so embarrassed! Tim, from the Cabrillo Pet Hospital, commented on your blog. He insisted that CPH is NOT a prison. And it's not! You had the best food, daily care and massages, a room with a view, and all your vaccinations were updated. Plus, you got a complimentary exam! Dr. Norman even gave you 4 stars on your report card.

Look at this picture of Mr. Tim! What a nice guy!
And here's Dr. Gary and his dog, Hank.
And Dr. Rochelle and her cats (I wonder if they have their own website!)
And here's Dr. Norman, who took such good care of you!
Come on, Skittles! Fess up. You were hamming it up for the media.

Oh, and BTW: I was reviewing the bill for your stay. There's a line item I would like to discuss with you:

$3.90 Hazardous waste fee (out patient)


Ummmm, Skittles, did you produce hazardous waste?????

7 comments:

Sophia said...

Does your mom not know that poop happens?

TheSlyCat said...

Hum,
I can't believe how your pet mom is trying to twist this!
<3Sly

Derby said...

WW, thanks.

Your stud muffin Derby.

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Uh, oh.

The Meezers said...

sheesh, who is your mom a spin doctor for? not YOU. is she working for the republicrat party?

The Crew said...

Trust no one, Skittles. It's clear your pet Mom has been brainwashed by your captors. By the way, shouldn't you be the one calling her into YOUR office? I mean, who works for whom, anyway?

George

The Island Cats said...

Gee, Skittles...we don't know who to believe now...those people at the CPH do look like nice people...

Wally, Ernie & Zoey