Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I was minding my own business, staring at photos of SlyCat on my computer, when my pet human dumped a bunch of oookie stuff on my desk.

"Skittles, you need to get ready for your date night with SlyCat. It's coming up this weekend. I'm going to help you get ready. You want to be pretty right?"

Bubble bath, wash and dry your fur.....cleanse and tone your skin, makeup, and of course some perfume.

"No thanks," I said. "I'm already beautiful."
"Besides, I think SlyCat would probably prefer a tummy shot instead of smelly gooky ooookie stuff."

13 Things I Need To Do To Get Ready For Datenight


1. prepare some new tummy shot photos

2. catch a nice appetizer to bring along, perhaps some fresh lizard or rat

3. get up to date on all the local sports news around Evanston, Illinois (I should be able to talk about sports!)

4. strut my stuff in front of Sam, The Marmalade Cat to make him jealous

5. call my girlfriends

6. Diet? maybe not, I'm pretty sleek as it is.

7. Should I be able to intelligently discuss the economy? I don't know, maybe not, maybe play dumb a little

8. Consider getting some soft claws in beautiful fashion colors. Sly might like that.

9. bring out my teddy dog and practice kissing.......just in case!

10. learn to bat my eyelashes

11. play hard to get

12. don't answer the phone!!!!!! just let it ring.

13. do I need to anything else?????????? Should I learn how to giggle nervously?

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

9 comments:

Lux said...

I think you're set, Skittles. The tummy shots alone should do it! :)

goldenshade said...

Have a wonderful time! I think you have everything covered.

Good call on "NO Purrrrfume" He'll be intoxicated by your au naturel scent.

Purrs Shade

The Meezers said...

we don't think you need to learn how to giggle nervously. everything else is ok - but don't "dumb it down" for any boycat. you're beautiful AND smart!

Tybalt said...

My mommy lost it at #9.

TheSlyCat said...

Oh my Lovely Skittles, You don't have to do anything special. You are beautiful just as you are. Although I do love those tummy shots:) I have a wonderful night all planned out! This is meant to be simply a fun date night, so don't worry about a thing my dear, come as you are! Can I pick you up tonight at 7pm (Central Time)? Have a lovely afternoon!
<3Sly

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

No perfume, and don't pretend to be dumb...if a giggle comes naturally den dat is fine. Misty and I giggle alla time cuz we just haf fun being together.~Speedy

Gandalf and Grayson said...

We think being yourself should be more than enough, Skittles. Jealousy is not good for anybody, especially if you are Sam.

Fin said...

Sounds like you're very well prepared.

Derby said...

natural beauty is the bestest. Skip the ookie stuff.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I was minding my own business, staring at photos of SlyCat on my computer, when my pet human dumped a bunch of oookie stuff on my desk.

"Skittles, you need to get ready for your date night with SlyCat. It's coming up this weekend. I'm going to help you get ready. You want to be pretty right?"

Bubble bath, wash and dry your fur.....cleanse and tone your skin, makeup, and of course some perfume.

"No thanks," I said. "I'm already beautiful."
"Besides, I think SlyCat would probably prefer a tummy shot instead of smelly gooky ooookie stuff."

13 Things I Need To Do To Get Ready For Datenight


1. prepare some new tummy shot photos

2. catch a nice appetizer to bring along, perhaps some fresh lizard or rat

3. get up to date on all the local sports news around Evanston, Illinois (I should be able to talk about sports!)

4. strut my stuff in front of Sam, The Marmalade Cat to make him jealous

5. call my girlfriends

6. Diet? maybe not, I'm pretty sleek as it is.

7. Should I be able to intelligently discuss the economy? I don't know, maybe not, maybe play dumb a little

8. Consider getting some soft claws in beautiful fashion colors. Sly might like that.

9. bring out my teddy dog and practice kissing.......just in case!

10. learn to bat my eyelashes

11. play hard to get

12. don't answer the phone!!!!!! just let it ring.

13. do I need to anything else?????????? Should I learn how to giggle nervously?

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

9 comments:

Lux said...

I think you're set, Skittles. The tummy shots alone should do it! :)

goldenshade said...

Have a wonderful time! I think you have everything covered.

Good call on "NO Purrrrfume" He'll be intoxicated by your au naturel scent.

Purrs Shade

The Meezers said...

we don't think you need to learn how to giggle nervously. everything else is ok - but don't "dumb it down" for any boycat. you're beautiful AND smart!

Tybalt said...

My mommy lost it at #9.

TheSlyCat said...

Oh my Lovely Skittles, You don't have to do anything special. You are beautiful just as you are. Although I do love those tummy shots:) I have a wonderful night all planned out! This is meant to be simply a fun date night, so don't worry about a thing my dear, come as you are! Can I pick you up tonight at 7pm (Central Time)? Have a lovely afternoon!
<3Sly

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

No perfume, and don't pretend to be dumb...if a giggle comes naturally den dat is fine. Misty and I giggle alla time cuz we just haf fun being together.~Speedy

Gandalf and Grayson said...

We think being yourself should be more than enough, Skittles. Jealousy is not good for anybody, especially if you are Sam.

Fin said...

Sounds like you're very well prepared.

Derby said...

natural beauty is the bestest. Skip the ookie stuff.