Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Interview With Diane Continued......

My Fellow Americats,

As you know I have been fielding many requests for interviews ever since the debates last week.

I have accepted only three: Couric, Cooper, and Sawyer.

Diane asked to continue the interview, and I agreed. Here is the rest of that interview.

DS: Skittles, last night you were telling the viewers that you are a "fusion candidate." What do you mean by that?

Skittles: Diane, although I have come on strong lately about economic issues with a conservative bent, in some areas I am very liberal.

For one thing, I am pro-choice. Women have fought hard to have the right to make decisions about their own bodies. I will fight to keep that right.

As you may have heard, when I was rescued from a navy base warehouse, I had to go to the vet for my immunizations and birth control. That's when it was discovered I was pregnant. I had an abortion. (that ****bleep!*&^*bleep tomcat!) Where would I be today if I were a single mom without an education and struggling
to make ends meet?

So really, if I were not running for POTUS, my ideal ticket would be McCain/Biden.

DS: What else should we know about your unprecedented platform?

Skittles: Diane, I intend to promote world peace through inner harmony. Each week, usually on Tuesdays, I will lead a yoga class in the rose garden of the white house. The media and any visiting heads of state will be required to participate. I can't wait to share my yoga class with Queen Elizabeth.



I will ensure that these classes are taped and uploaded to Youtube, so the whole world can join in.

DS: One last thing, we are both stunning beauties. What's your secret? What do you do to maintain that elegant, sleek fur coat?

Skittles: Well, I stay fit. I eat a light diet of Friskies and water. No high fat wet food from cans. And I add natural organic food supplements to my diet such as rats, lizards, finches, beetles, and an occasional chipmunk or quail.

Someday, I really hope to try a Point Loma Parrot. But so far I haven't had the opportunity.

DS: Skittles, thank you for allowing me to come back and ask more questions. I'm not supposed to say this, but I'm leaning in your direction.

Skittles: It's been a great honor and pleasure.

2 comments:

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

This is a very good interview Skittles! I can see why Diane is leaning your way.

I think yoga classes in the Rose Garden are a great idea. Those DC beans are pretty tightly wound...

Fred said...

It sounds like you're a Libertarian.

You did a fine job with the interview. I can hardly wait to see the pictures of you and the Queen.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Interview With Diane Continued......

My Fellow Americats,

As you know I have been fielding many requests for interviews ever since the debates last week.

I have accepted only three: Couric, Cooper, and Sawyer.

Diane asked to continue the interview, and I agreed. Here is the rest of that interview.

DS: Skittles, last night you were telling the viewers that you are a "fusion candidate." What do you mean by that?

Skittles: Diane, although I have come on strong lately about economic issues with a conservative bent, in some areas I am very liberal.

For one thing, I am pro-choice. Women have fought hard to have the right to make decisions about their own bodies. I will fight to keep that right.

As you may have heard, when I was rescued from a navy base warehouse, I had to go to the vet for my immunizations and birth control. That's when it was discovered I was pregnant. I had an abortion. (that ****bleep!*&^*bleep tomcat!) Where would I be today if I were a single mom without an education and struggling
to make ends meet?

So really, if I were not running for POTUS, my ideal ticket would be McCain/Biden.

DS: What else should we know about your unprecedented platform?

Skittles: Diane, I intend to promote world peace through inner harmony. Each week, usually on Tuesdays, I will lead a yoga class in the rose garden of the white house. The media and any visiting heads of state will be required to participate. I can't wait to share my yoga class with Queen Elizabeth.



I will ensure that these classes are taped and uploaded to Youtube, so the whole world can join in.

DS: One last thing, we are both stunning beauties. What's your secret? What do you do to maintain that elegant, sleek fur coat?

Skittles: Well, I stay fit. I eat a light diet of Friskies and water. No high fat wet food from cans. And I add natural organic food supplements to my diet such as rats, lizards, finches, beetles, and an occasional chipmunk or quail.

Someday, I really hope to try a Point Loma Parrot. But so far I haven't had the opportunity.

DS: Skittles, thank you for allowing me to come back and ask more questions. I'm not supposed to say this, but I'm leaning in your direction.

Skittles: It's been a great honor and pleasure.

2 comments:

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

This is a very good interview Skittles! I can see why Diane is leaning your way.

I think yoga classes in the Rose Garden are a great idea. Those DC beans are pretty tightly wound...

Fred said...

It sounds like you're a Libertarian.

You did a fine job with the interview. I can hardly wait to see the pictures of you and the Queen.