Sunday, October 26, 2008

Marmalade Monday


HI EVERYONE! I'M SAM, THE MARMALADE CAT!

As you may know, I'm in love with Skittles, The Huntress. And she's campaigning to be elected POTUS.

Today I was enjoying Skittles' patio, when a lady arrived with a camera. Her name was Christiane Amanpour and she said she was with CNN. She wanted to ask me some questions.


I got nothing to hide, so I said ok.

CA: Sam, the whole world is following Skittles' historic race for POTUS. So here is your opportunity to tell everyone what it's like to be a feral feline. Is it a jungle out there?


Sam: Nice to meet you. Normally I'm pretty shy and hide under the bushes when the humans come around.

Life can be a jungle. But if I have to be a feral cat, then I'm glad to at least be in this neighborhood. I live under Ginny's art studio next door, and sometimes I relax on the furniture on Skittles' patio.

There aren't any natural predators around here. So mostly I spend my time travelling my territory and hunting for food.


I'm madly in love with Skittles. I may as well tell everyone that if Skittles moves to Washington DC, I'm going with her. I can take up residence in the White House Rose Garden.

Actually Skittles has suggested that I join her cabinet as the Minister of Feral Cats. But I don't like politics. Frankly I know nothing about it.

I just want to be near Skittles.

Her boyfriend and running mate, SlyCat, wants to be friends with me. I have to think that over.







Hey wait! Who is that waltzing by????











Egad! It's Mr. L.S. Siamese. He's in love with Skittles too. Well she IS a stunning tabby. I can hardly blame him. Maybe he will go to DC too. He could be on the cabinet.













CA: It looks like Skittles has a share-him whether she wants one or not.

Sam, if you could tell the world one thing, what would it be?

Sam: Christiane, I would ask the world to help look out for feral cats. We need homes, food and health care just like everyone else. Support your local pet shelters. We will keep your homes pest free and give you lots of love in return.

CA: Thank you, Sam. Good luck to you in your travels.

Sam: Thank you, Christiane. I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I finally have my own blog: Sam's World. But currently Blogger has it locked up because it suspects my site as spam.

Hopefully, Blogger will unlock my site soon.

9 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh Sam, yoor so handsome, intellegent and well spoken...and blogger seems to think every new blog is a spammer lately!

Parker said...

What a wise and nice kitty you are!

Tybalt said...

Sam, you are a great spokeskitty! I'll have to add your blog to my blogroll so I can keep up with you. Purrs!

Whicky Wuudler said...

Sam you are one fine orange cat and a great advocate for ferals everywhere. Thank you for showing us your world. I hope they unlock you blog soon!

PB 'n J said...

Sam that was a great interview, and we love your message about all the feral kitties out there! We can't wait to see your own blog!

meemsnyc said...

Oh wow, and interview with Christiane, I love her on CNN!!

Fred said...

Sam, you'll be happy to know that The Missus rescues feral cats. In fact, Buddy, our outdoor kitty, used to be a feral cat. And, with bobcats in the preserve next to us, he's got a nice new home and a pet door for his use so he won't have to worry anymore.

You aced the interview!

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Sam! We can't wait to hear more about you on your blog!

Kaz's Cats said...

What a great interview Sam!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Marmalade Monday


HI EVERYONE! I'M SAM, THE MARMALADE CAT!

As you may know, I'm in love with Skittles, The Huntress. And she's campaigning to be elected POTUS.

Today I was enjoying Skittles' patio, when a lady arrived with a camera. Her name was Christiane Amanpour and she said she was with CNN. She wanted to ask me some questions.


I got nothing to hide, so I said ok.

CA: Sam, the whole world is following Skittles' historic race for POTUS. So here is your opportunity to tell everyone what it's like to be a feral feline. Is it a jungle out there?


Sam: Nice to meet you. Normally I'm pretty shy and hide under the bushes when the humans come around.

Life can be a jungle. But if I have to be a feral cat, then I'm glad to at least be in this neighborhood. I live under Ginny's art studio next door, and sometimes I relax on the furniture on Skittles' patio.

There aren't any natural predators around here. So mostly I spend my time travelling my territory and hunting for food.


I'm madly in love with Skittles. I may as well tell everyone that if Skittles moves to Washington DC, I'm going with her. I can take up residence in the White House Rose Garden.

Actually Skittles has suggested that I join her cabinet as the Minister of Feral Cats. But I don't like politics. Frankly I know nothing about it.

I just want to be near Skittles.

Her boyfriend and running mate, SlyCat, wants to be friends with me. I have to think that over.







Hey wait! Who is that waltzing by????











Egad! It's Mr. L.S. Siamese. He's in love with Skittles too. Well she IS a stunning tabby. I can hardly blame him. Maybe he will go to DC too. He could be on the cabinet.













CA: It looks like Skittles has a share-him whether she wants one or not.

Sam, if you could tell the world one thing, what would it be?

Sam: Christiane, I would ask the world to help look out for feral cats. We need homes, food and health care just like everyone else. Support your local pet shelters. We will keep your homes pest free and give you lots of love in return.

CA: Thank you, Sam. Good luck to you in your travels.

Sam: Thank you, Christiane. I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I finally have my own blog: Sam's World. But currently Blogger has it locked up because it suspects my site as spam.

Hopefully, Blogger will unlock my site soon.

9 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh Sam, yoor so handsome, intellegent and well spoken...and blogger seems to think every new blog is a spammer lately!

Parker said...

What a wise and nice kitty you are!

Tybalt said...

Sam, you are a great spokeskitty! I'll have to add your blog to my blogroll so I can keep up with you. Purrs!

Whicky Wuudler said...

Sam you are one fine orange cat and a great advocate for ferals everywhere. Thank you for showing us your world. I hope they unlock you blog soon!

PB 'n J said...

Sam that was a great interview, and we love your message about all the feral kitties out there! We can't wait to see your own blog!

meemsnyc said...

Oh wow, and interview with Christiane, I love her on CNN!!

Fred said...

Sam, you'll be happy to know that The Missus rescues feral cats. In fact, Buddy, our outdoor kitty, used to be a feral cat. And, with bobcats in the preserve next to us, he's got a nice new home and a pet door for his use so he won't have to worry anymore.

You aced the interview!

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Sam! We can't wait to hear more about you on your blog!

Kaz's Cats said...

What a great interview Sam!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha