Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things Heard Around My House This Week:

1. Skittles, just how many mancats follow you any way???

2. Don't bop Sam on the nose!

3. Don't go near that raccoon.

4. What's so fascinating about watching Bob take a shower?

5. I'm not throwing out a whole bowl of Friskies just to refill it again. Eat what's there!

6. I'm sick to death of politics!

7. You've been sleeping with Bob when Julie's away, haven't you? Traitor!

8. Get off the dining room table!

9. Don't play with the teddy dog!

10. Hey Skittles, here's a new teddy for you. It's a teddy hippo! Do you like it?

11. Hey, Skittles, you must be really special. You got TWO Halloween cards from your friend, Skeezix.

12. Don't you just LOVE your new teddy hippo?

13. Get off the dining room table!

p.s. I apologize to all who clicked on Sam, The Marmalade Cat's link in the Mr. Linky section today, only to find my site. The Pet Human will be soundly whapped for making that error.

7 comments:

The Meezers said...

it sounds like your house is fun!

PB 'n J said...

MOL we were going to say the same thing as the Meezers!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Of course yoor sleeping with Bob while Julie is gone...he prolly gets lonely. We watch mom take a shower, but not dad cuz he splashes way to much.

WhimPurr's Whim and the Whiskers said...

I like your new hippo friend! *purrs*

Tybalt said...

I don't know about you, Skittles, but my mommy is really digging that hippo!

I'm glad Sam got his own blog. He's one cool mancat.

Purrs!

Fred said...

Never whap the hand that feeds you, Skittles.

I hope you have fun with your new friend!

Artsy Catsy said...

Hmm, Skittles, I hear a lot of those same things at my house ... especially the ones that start with "Get off the ..."

Rocky

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things Heard Around My House This Week:

1. Skittles, just how many mancats follow you any way???

2. Don't bop Sam on the nose!

3. Don't go near that raccoon.

4. What's so fascinating about watching Bob take a shower?

5. I'm not throwing out a whole bowl of Friskies just to refill it again. Eat what's there!

6. I'm sick to death of politics!

7. You've been sleeping with Bob when Julie's away, haven't you? Traitor!

8. Get off the dining room table!

9. Don't play with the teddy dog!

10. Hey Skittles, here's a new teddy for you. It's a teddy hippo! Do you like it?

11. Hey, Skittles, you must be really special. You got TWO Halloween cards from your friend, Skeezix.

12. Don't you just LOVE your new teddy hippo?

13. Get off the dining room table!

p.s. I apologize to all who clicked on Sam, The Marmalade Cat's link in the Mr. Linky section today, only to find my site. The Pet Human will be soundly whapped for making that error.

7 comments:

The Meezers said...

it sounds like your house is fun!

PB 'n J said...

MOL we were going to say the same thing as the Meezers!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Of course yoor sleeping with Bob while Julie is gone...he prolly gets lonely. We watch mom take a shower, but not dad cuz he splashes way to much.

WhimPurr's Whim and the Whiskers said...

I like your new hippo friend! *purrs*

Tybalt said...

I don't know about you, Skittles, but my mommy is really digging that hippo!

I'm glad Sam got his own blog. He's one cool mancat.

Purrs!

Fred said...

Never whap the hand that feeds you, Skittles.

I hope you have fun with your new friend!

Artsy Catsy said...

Hmm, Skittles, I hear a lot of those same things at my house ... especially the ones that start with "Get off the ..."

Rocky