Thursday, November 06, 2008

Taking A Break & Flower Friday




Dear Friends,

I'm taking a brief break from blogging, as my pet human needs to spend her blogging time managing the website for a mission to China.

If anyone wants to read some highly descriptive travel stories about life in China, as seen through the eyes of some visiting Americans, go here:



PLCPC Mission to China




(of course, my pet human tried to schedule a brief training course on blogging for the two doctors, who are doing the China trip. But unfortunately, time got away. So they are emailing all the info and letting my pet human do the work.)







I will be back in a week or so.








Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

6 comments:

Sweet Praline said...

What a beautiful flower garden to take a break in! May I join you?

ZOOLATRY said...

We'll miss you, but these are important things your bean is working on.
Enjoy the lovely garden.

Everycat said...

Such beautiful flowers. I love to sniff a flower or two.

Whicky Wuudler

Kiddo said...

I just love flowers. Enjoy your bloggy vacay!

Lux said...

That is a lovely flower, Skittles! Have a good vacation!

PB 'n J said...

Have fun on your break - hope your Bean gets lots done!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Taking A Break & Flower Friday




Dear Friends,

I'm taking a brief break from blogging, as my pet human needs to spend her blogging time managing the website for a mission to China.

If anyone wants to read some highly descriptive travel stories about life in China, as seen through the eyes of some visiting Americans, go here:



PLCPC Mission to China




(of course, my pet human tried to schedule a brief training course on blogging for the two doctors, who are doing the China trip. But unfortunately, time got away. So they are emailing all the info and letting my pet human do the work.)







I will be back in a week or so.








Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

6 comments:

Sweet Praline said...

What a beautiful flower garden to take a break in! May I join you?

ZOOLATRY said...

We'll miss you, but these are important things your bean is working on.
Enjoy the lovely garden.

Everycat said...

Such beautiful flowers. I love to sniff a flower or two.

Whicky Wuudler

Kiddo said...

I just love flowers. Enjoy your bloggy vacay!

Lux said...

That is a lovely flower, Skittles! Have a good vacation!

PB 'n J said...

Have fun on your break - hope your Bean gets lots done!